Official Status

Sinister

Just now, LoneRider said:

The 'same people' came up with the current system, which I think is sufficient.

So the problem then is unrelated to the suggestion now. Address the problem people separately, and then address the suggestion here.

We are here to discuss the suggestion, not to discuss your distrust of the server staff.

1 minute ago, DasFroggy said:

So the problem then is unrelated to the suggestion now. Address the problem people separately, and then address the suggestion here.

We are here to discuss the suggestion, not to discuss your distrust of the server staff.

My distrust of the server's staff? Re-read what I said, I am supporting the current system which the staff members came up with.

2 minutes ago, LoneRider said:

The 'same people' came up with the current system, which I think is sufficient.

The current system literally came about because this server had official status in the past and it just caused drama and headaches for staff. 

People just want this to be LSRP so bad, well guess what? LSRP was garbage, it would still be more popular today if it wasn't. It was an issue there like it was and would be here.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Henning said:

The current system literally came about because this server had official status in the past and it just caused drama and headaches for staff. 

People just want this to be LSRP so bad, well guess what? LSRP was garbage, it would still be more popular today if it wasn't. It was an issue there like it was and would be here.

Exactly, that's my point. We don't want this server to be like LSRP.

henning speaking facts, this conversation is going in circles, nobody wants to admit they are wrong. LSRP fanboys just want this added even though I have been in many facs on that server and the official ones were objectively the worst, they were just best at hiding it and had the best screens.

Nobody wants this to be LSRP or else they would still be playing there instead. The few on this thread bringing up LSRP and comparing official factions and the staff team from here to there are those that have not left the LSRP mindset. The purpose is to impose a new system of official factions, it's the same title but not the same perks or background of LSRP's official factions.

Read the first post, some have strayed so far from the topic.

Edited by Dano
25 minutes ago, Dano said:

Nobody wants this to be LSRP or else they would still be playing there instead. The few on this thread bringing up LSRP and comparing official factions and the staff team from here to there are those that have not left the LSRP mindset. The purpose is to impose a new system of official factions, it's the same title but not the same perks or background of LSRP's official factions.

Read the first post, some have strayed so far from the topic.

As a person who’s brought up LSRP I see no difference from the LSRP system apart from the absence of asset duping and dumping. Even after reading the original post and added clarification. I’m not the only one, so if you could outline how this is a new system that’d be very appreciated.

• Bospy locked this topic