RageMP not starting the server

Alex145

I've seen this issue a lot in the GTAW support and RageMP support channels but none of what people have recommended has been working for me. I get up to 100 FPS in SP and GTA online works fine. I'm running Epic and not the steam version of GTA 5.

Here is a link to someone having the same issue that I found in the RageMP Discord:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/391312277539913730/780874210741321788/video0.mov

I've also went through all the troubleshooting in the GTAW Discord as recommended. 

Edited by Alex145
8 minutes ago, TritonXVII said:

Firewall settings? 

Does it connect to any other servers?

No, it does not connect to other servers. My firewall settings are as follows:

3a644f77ef101f4e5cb5c127080d3d21.png

I've checked "Private" to enable it. I believe it has to do with something blocking it because when it says launching I see GTA V opening up (in the background via Task Manager) and then it closes along with Rockstar Launcher and RageMP. 

Edited by Alex145
4 minutes ago, Alex145 said:

No, it does not connect to other servers. My firewall settings are as follows:

3a644f77ef101f4e5cb5c127080d3d21.png

I've checked "Private" to enable it. I believe it has to do with something blocking it because when it says launching I see GTA V opening up (in the background via Task Manager) and then it closes along with Rockstar Launcher and RageMP. 

Try re-installing both. I can't think of anything else off the top of my head, sorry.

I've not completed the first mission in singleplayer, I just downloaded a 100% save file. When I've opened my rage it said that GTA V could not be automatically located, therefore, I manually located it. I'm not sure if it still does not recognize where the game directory is. The last possible thing I can think is its blocking it:

a849d5241245bea9ff35fde5f5dab2fa.png

Edited by Alex145
  • Kaz locked this topic