[GUIDE] Corpse Disposal, a brief how-to.

AM

A minor addition to the chemical method that I think is a good idea to add is that lye and other chemicals ideal for a full body disappearance are hard to come by for the average Joe. Lye is mostly used in industrial manufacturing and by farmers. Most of the time you'll need a license to buy pure lye. A better method for a human stew maker is regular drain cleaner. Most heavy duty drain cleaners are excellent at dissolving organic matter (i.e. humanoids). The same procedure would be followed, where you heat up the chemical either by making it boil or by adding boiling water. Similar to how you would clear the drain of your sink or shower. Putting the whole body in a vat would take a looong time before it's gone. Dividing it into smaller pieces with the help of  a trusty saw makes it disappear way faster. It looks way less suspect to find some paint cans in the suspects garage rather than a chemically proof barrel fit for an adult human. The drain cleaner isn't as concentrated as a raw chemical, but for any would be manslaughter, you would be less likely to be put on a list. A side note which wasn't really spoken about in the chemical section is the smell. Using lye, which already has a very distinct smell will only make the vat and any rooms/apartments next to it smell like chitterlings (A southern dish made out of pig intestines). The drain cleaner is perfumed and masks the stench of molten innards to some degree. Still, this concoction will smell either way, so doing it in a well ventilated area is all but ideal.

P.S. starch and carbon bicarbonate will mask a lot of smells, though if you're making a stew, it will only thicken the solution.

• Upvote 2
8 hours ago, celestialrage said:

At the risk of sounding like a crazy person, if you're going to dispose of a body in water, puncture the lungs so that the gasses don't inflate them, causing the body to float.

This is slowly turning into a deep-weeb forum, and I love it.

Edited by freezeway3k