Robbery Roleplay

ThomasNoman

3 minutes ago, bluez said:

My cousin is doing the maximum sentence for the SAME IDENTICAL robbery except it was a home invasion in the LA County Area.

https://pastebin.com/Na7BDa1C

Here is a pastebin that showcases three videos of home invasions. 

You live in a rich area? Congratulations, you are now a prime target for gangs. 

Most modern gangs do house invasions/burglaries a/k/a FLOCKING in rich areas, running up on some random luxury car driving purple-hair colored female with a extended magazine attached to her Combat Pistol along with a flashlight ain't that good of an idea while she's in a discord Voice Chat with her friends.

Edited by MCB666
6 minutes ago, bluez said:

My cousin is doing the maximum sentence for the SAME IDENTICAL robbery except it was a home invasion in the LA County Area.

https://pastebin.com/Na7BDa1C

Here is a pastebin that showcases three videos of home invasions. 

You live in a rich area? Congratulations, you are now a prime target for gangs. 

Those are all home invasions. Also, they don't happen IRL every 15-45 minutes like they do in game. You literally cannot stand outside for more than five minutes without a crew of robothugs (( STOP STALLING )) you into giving them whatever you have on you. God forbid you have no money or items, then they just murder you. It feels like Day-Z out there.

I lived on Brogue Avenue in Davis for 1.5 years on the same character and got robbed infinitely less than in the area I'm at now. 

Edited by Sush
5 minutes ago, Bandolero said:

know the drill

With a legal character, I already know the drill. Having the wallet and phone ready for the handover is almost reflex with how frequent muggings are now, but just as frequent are the occasions in which my character is told to shut up, strip-searched, and then given a near-fatal beating to limit the risk of her finding help later.

There really needs to be a limit on how much a victim must endure before they can be more afraid of further cooperation than resisting and choose an alternative course without risk of a CK.

3 minutes ago, Sush said:

Those are all home invasions. Also, they don't happen IRL every 15-45 minutes like they do in game. You literally cannot stand outside for more than five minutes without a crew of robothugs (( STOP STALLING )) you into giving them whatever you have on you. God forbid you have no money or items, then they just murder you. It feels like Day-Z out there.

You're overexaggerating these claims. I've had unarmed characters walking all over hoods and countless other areas without being robbed. I've been robbed on numerous occasions within the past year, on this server. However, it wasn't every 15-45 minutes.

Just going to point out that robberies do take place in upscale parts of Los Angeles and are often done by active gang members. Now, that doesn't mean you would see convoys of Grape Street Crips members driving around Bel Air looking to rob people or houses. These robberies and home invasions are well planned out and the victims are usually celebrities and influencers who flex their wealth on social media. One big example of this is the Pop Smoke murder. Pop Smoke was killed by four Hoovers in a home invasion gone wrong. So it isn't exactly rare for home invasions to occur in upscale parts of LA County. 

5 minutes ago, DLimit said:

You're overexaggerating these claims. I've had unarmed characters walking all over hoods and countless other areas without being robbed. I've been robbed on numerous occasions within the past year, on this server. However, it wasn't every 15-45 minutes.

That's exactly what I mean. If you're in 99% of areas it's fine and you'll be totally okay just hanging out. But for whatever reason hoards and hoards of robbers ONLY come to Mirror Park to rob people on a quarter-hourly cycle. I had a buddy who just last week had a group of 4 dudes hit him with their primo at full speed while he was standing on his yard just so they could jump out and steal all his items with three lines of roleplay. Not bueno. 

Invading an empty house to loot it is one thing in my mind, while jumping out 4 deep and robbing every person you see on their front lawn / the sidewalk is an entirely different, already against the rules thing.

Edited by Sush
1 minute ago, Sush said:

That's exactly what I mean. If you're in 99% of areas it's fine and you'll be totally okay just hanging out. But for whatever reason hoards and hoards of robbers ONLY come to Mirror Park to rob people on a quarter-hourly cycle. I had a buddy who just last week had a group of 4 dudes hit him with their primo at full speed while he was standing on his yard just so they could jump out and steal all his items with three lines of roleplay. Not bueno.

You might be correct on that one, as I've roleplayed every where except for mirror park. Report people if they commit robberies through vehicular ramming.

7 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

With a legal character, I already know the drill. Having the wallet and phone ready for the handover is almost reflex with how frequent muggings are now, but just as frequent are the occasions in which my character is told to shut up, strip-searched, and then given a near-fatal beating to limit the risk of her finding help later.

There really needs to be a limit on how much a victim must endure before they can be more afraid of further cooperation than resisting and choose an alternative course without risk of a CK.

It should just be added to the offensive roleplay rule, I don't understand the mental sick sadism of some people.

Just now, Sush said:

Those are all home invasions. Also, they don't happen IRL every 15-45 minutes like they do in game. You literally cannot stand outside for more than five minutes without a crew of robothugs (( STOP STALLING ))

I'm sorry you have to deal with these type of individuals on the daily but making false assumptions that my friend and I were out in Mirror Park attempting to chain rob is just erroneous when you are trying to make a point. I barely ever do robberies compared to many people on the server. 

3 minutes ago, Sush said:

God forbid you have no money or items, then they just murder you. It feels like Day-Z out there.

That is not allowed? If these are the people you've been engaging in Robbery Roleplay, why haven't you reported these individuals? 

I come home to getting a dozen messages from people linking this thread to see that you are bad mouthing me by saying I'm doing chain robberies? Why are you attempting to twist situations to liken your definitive over what the original topic is about?  

7 minutes ago, Sush said:

Also, they don't happen IRL every 15-45 minutes like they do in game.

Are you getting robbed every 45 minutes? 

Is the ratio between illegal roleplayers and legal roleplayers balanced? 

OF COURSE NOT. 

At the end of the day, the server is attempting to portray a realistic city life/county and no matter how hard we try, it will never be the same as real life. 

I've been roleplaying legal/illegal characters for fourteen years and this has been an ongoing issue. 

The only reason people rob so much is because that's along with scamming a fuck ton of people is really the only way to get money through illicit means, for low level street type of guys that wouldn't be able to sell firearms. I don't think we need to put more rules on robberies but fix what is broken, the fact that Los Santos has the highest rate of broke drug dealers?...