Remove the injured/died part of downed character message. [G]

Seaward

23 minutes ago, TritonXVII said:

Hmmm, I'd assume that the dumbest thing you'd ever heard was that you're assuming every killing on the server is an active gang shootout in the middle of Davis. But then again, perhaps you're some kind of enlightened individual that only hears smart things all the time, so you have a low tolerance for dumb things? 😄

Come on bud.

even if  you're in a secluded area and shot someone with a silenced pistol like hitman so you don't need to flee and you actually have time to check their pulse to confirm the kill like you're some hired mercenary. Just ask with a /do, and they'll give you an answer. If you don't believe they'll tell the truth? Just shoot them in the head, 3 to the head with every gun is instant kill, even guns with the lowest damage like SNS pistol don't require a full mag to the head to kill. 

Again, dumbest thing i've ever heard, nobody checks pulses after killing someone they just get the fuck out of there. Not a personal attack on you, it's just dumb. And if you want to check the pulse that bad, you can do it without a command.

Edited by Pathway
Just now, Pathway said:

Okay ill bite, lets say you're in a secluded area and shot someone with a silenced pistol like hitman so you don't need to flee and you actually have time to check their pulse to confirm the kill like you're some hired mercenary. Just ask with a /do, and they'll give you an answer. If you don't believe they'll tell the truth? Just shoot them in the head, 3 to the head with every gun is instant kill, even guns with the lowest damage like SNS pistol don't require a full mag to the head to kill. 

Again, dumbest thing i've ever heard, nobody checks pulses after killing someone they just get the fuck out of there. Not a personal attack on you, it's just a dumb concept.

The mere fact that you think a silencer means you make zero sound speaks volumes, mate. I'll drop it since it doesn't look like we'll go anywhere. I personally have been in many instances where people stall until their backup arrives, and therefore, I think a scripted command that allows you to check something as simple as a pulse is very necessary. If you don't, all good. I don't particularly fancy the idea of people having to shoot a clearly dead individual in the head because they're OOCly scared of them being alive. Anyway, that'll be the last reply you get from me.

• Upvote 1

Big support from me. Most things already got said and I absolutely support the base idea of preventing the rather powergamed info if the other players truly alive or not. It adds to the stress of a shootout. It adds realism and most importantly prevents rulebreaking in a certain sense.

But thats just my two cents.

• MomoIsHere changed the title to Remove the injured/died part of downed character message. [G]
  • MomoIsHere locked this topic