No motorcycles in snow

Parker

Hi there

I know admins can and have been using their discretion, but I believe snow rules should be updated to reflect a firm no motorbike stance.

I ride IRL and there is no way in hell anyone in their right mind would ride let alone stay upright in snow.

Cheers

+1

You can ride in cold weather but it's incredibly dangerous even when the roads have been cleared. If we're going to RP snow in Los Santos, let's RP it all the way. The city would have shit for plows or salt trucks and the roads would be an absolute disaster until they are cleared.

Not necessarily needing a rule, but eventual guidelines or a subtle hint if you have no clue about biking and snow let alone the combination of both leading to horrible results. If snow weather ever makes a return to the server, I would not restrict it in that regard, but rather let the individual deciding to ride a bike through snowy roads feel the consequences as is - shit handling, a high risk of crashing and no fun at all for the driver, putting their well-being on the line.

• mj2002 locked this topic