German Angel From Hell.

Mister Barrowsky

"Auslander".

Arnold Engel. Hey Arnie.

qa6kxoH.png

"Sometime ago I came to this country, I don't even know why. Something attracted me, I still don't know what it was.

But you know what?  Scheiß drauf, let's have some fun with this cow!"

Arnold comes from Dortmund, Germany.  Retired military. Why USA? They say you can be whoever you want to be here. So, don't ask him again. Restrained, respectful, friendly and humble; But don't push him, you'll have your regrets later. He chose to live a peaceful life, somewhere out near the ocean in Paleto Bay. Why? Because he can, and nobody can stop him.

"Yeah, ah, really don't know what to do--gahah I guess whatever, warum nicht?"

He says as he challenges himself for a mindless staredown to a mirror after his routine beard trim. Mind him, a retired commander? He's got his habits.

19C7VIs.png

"Sometimes I miss ze army, but, it was fucked though. We were fucked."

WkUDcy7.png

2R8udRo.png

Uwk8xDi.png

"I think America was made by lunatics."

KiDTMEN.png

"I am retired from service. I've did what a man has to do; Serve his country. I am proud of it, but tired. Now I have to adapt to civilian life. It'll be fine, I can manage it. After all it's freedom, huh? I am in America. Phah, and Americans are stupid; They always break their own rules. They have so many of them, too, imagine how much they earn from their own shit?! Hah!

1gIpnbf.png

"I like the Harley. I bought it two weeks after I moved here. I always wanted a chopper; But the only choppers you get in the army, NATO? Attack choppers. I liked those, but this? This is even better."

Arnold lives his life on the edge. He's using his retirement pension from the army to settle in Los Santos, USA. Far from homeland and it's gloomy days, and all it's troubles, bad, good memories. Retired, tired, humble, and with so much to do; He's going to have to make a choice. What will he do? Who knows, even if he himself doesn't? His main goal is to just... Live. Live the way he never lived. Spending 13 years in military forces. Countless campaigns. That's a long time. Long enough to change one forever. But will he bend under that pressure? Apart from having some bad memories and a few regrets, and general "give what you get" attitude - he's doing just fine, so far. Two months in the country; He hasn't dont a ton, yet. Mostly he's just enjoying all the time he has. There are no worries around. He's now looking for a job and is considering a university degree, that he gave up on when he joined the army. 

"I love the bike, yes, if you ask me. Why? It's just that nice, look at it. Fucking looking good when I ride it. I love it. I wonder how good I would look on it with my old uniform?"

rLc2vqt.png

Edited by Mister Barrowsky