Please don't add anymore snow after this one, here's why. [POLL ATTACHED]

Naeno

2 minutes ago, Juicebox said:

Everyone crying about the realism of snow but when people go 120 mph through the city its okay because "the streets are empty" 🤣

the people who want snow on the server are the same people who go with 120 mph through the city because "they're empty"

Edited by Rease
1 minute ago, Juicebox said:

Everyone crying about the realism of snow but when people go 120 mph through the city its okay because "the streets are empty" 🤣

Makes sense.

That is a problem too and they can get a jailed for it because just like snow in LA, its unrealistic. 

2 minutes ago, Certified Lover Boy Jola said:

That is a problem too and they can get a jailed for it because just like snow in LA, its unrealistic. 

So is our economy and a host of other things including the housing market and criminal ecosystem, but that's all accepted. My point is that getting so upset over something so minuscule is just a waste of energy. Its not that big of a deal. I respect people's opinions though. If people want it removed, it'll get removed with enough support I'm sure. Doesn't bother me either way.

Edited by Juicebox
5 minutes ago, Juicebox said:

And my grandmother has a screen.

I think the snow isn't in accordance with what we try to interpret in game. We won't die for not interpreting the snow.

1 minute ago, Henning said:

In the entire recorded history of weather in LA, it has snowed a grand total of 3 times. 1882, 1932 and 1949. 

IT HAS NOT SNOWED IN LA FOR OVER 54 YEARS.

Apparently it snowed in LA last year, which was the reason we had snow for a day or two in the first place. 

I don't like the snow, I don't want the snow and since it messes with the interiors it gives me even more reason to dislike it. Only good thing about snow will be racers either driving really snow compared to the speeds they usually drive at, or them being ajailed/kicked for not following the snow rules. 

I hope there's a way to disable snow across all dimensions except dim 0.

• Doosty locked this topic