Please don't add anymore snow after this one, here's why. [POLL ATTACHED]

Naeno

2 hours ago, RocknRolla said:

Well, if you take roleplay seriously then it's a big deal. If you just hit the club for hours and dance and then jump in your car and drive around the map for 4 hours. Then I understand it's not a big deal to you, but however for role-players who actually enjoy developing a character it's not good to have snow that so stupid, that it doesn't even make sense.

You know what assumptions do. I am not one to do that, so your entire point is moot. Thanks for playing. 

I personally like the snow but I think that it probably should not be with us again.

It's a nice touch, but some of the admins don't seem to quite grasp that even if it's snowing, not everyone is wandering around in full ski outfits. Especially when the sun is out and it's only 0 degrees c - which isn't actually very cold at all.

If this is meant to be a realistic RP server, I think maybe some more attention needs to be given to considering what we do actually wear when it's mildly cold.

If that sort of attention was given, and better guidance was provided in the relevant forum post beyond "characters should be dressed appropriately for the snow weather", my opinion on the topic might change. Or, if the admins insist, as one did, that we must be wearing pants at all times (unrealistic in RP terms as that is) then just write that in the guidance so that we actually know.

Edited by Greyfeather
Spelling, ugh!
Just now, Tiddy said:

I really like the snow, but please remove it until you find a solution for the interiors. I know it's only three days but it's really frustrating to be inside them during this.

I visited multiple interiors this afternoon and all looked amazing - and the people inside agreed even.

This just proves only 10 to 15 people, the one's in this very thread, are complaining.

We want snow back. Lets make a thread with a poll.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Gargam3i said:

Well... I hate to break it to you but there's a poll here on this thread: 
Against snow: 167 votes
For snow 129 votes. 
https://strawpoll.com/r3ejqp3xu/r
For the record, I don't mind the snow, but it should be removed until it's gone from interiors at least.

That poll is as illegitimate as Trump's ''victory''.

The official staff team poll had 5 times as much people voting and ProSnow won with a supermajority.

I agree with Weede.

Snow removed because a select few screams bloody murder and fire over a few snowflakes.

Democracy lost, its a disgrace.

• Doosty locked this topic