Please don't add anymore snow after this one, here's why. [POLL ATTACHED]

Naeno

Just now, deathlife23 said:

please don't take snow off, the snow in interiors doesn't really cause an issue for me and who cares?

#freesnow this isn't fair

It really isn't a game breaking bug, no idea why its blown out of proportion. People still have their businesses open, MPT is open and it was booming, so it clearly doesn't affect businesses as much as they claim it.

1 minute ago, H04X said:

Really?

smvNxkn.png

Yes, really. Go look through my post history in this thread if you wanna see some points about this whole situation, I really cba repeating.

Oh and before you link the other poll that has a 44%-55% split, we're not electing president.

Edited by yerro
3 minutes ago, yerro said:

Yes, really. Go look through my post history in this thread if you wanna see some points about this whole situation, I really cba repeating.

Oh and before you link the other poll that has a 44%-55% split, we're not electing president.

you're literally disregarding the people that do want it, so this is just going round in circles.

its staying for 3 days, deal with it.

Edited by Jura
2 minutes ago, Jura said:

you literally disregarding the people that do want it, so this is just going round in circles.

its staying for 3 days, deal with it.

I've not disregarded a single point they've made. In fact, it's the opposite — I've made an effort to address every "it's just fun" argument made in this thread, regardless of how deluded they are.

I'm not even debating it staying for three days, but okay?

Edited by yerro
1 minute ago, yerro said:

And I'd like you to read what I posted earlier. You're right, we're not electing the president. But why satisfy 94 people when the other 355 voted for it? It's significant majority, you can't please everyone so might as well please the 80% of the voting population. Immersion isn't ruined, the issues are blown out of proportion. Keep the snow, and bring it back in the future if the community wants it again. 

• Doosty locked this topic