Please don't add anymore snow after this one, here's why. [POLL ATTACHED]

Naeno

Snow is fun. Adds some different roleplay and experience while it's here. Sure, it gets too much after a while but that's why we only have it for short periods.

Also, the fact you dont use Discord and slept over the poll doesnt mean nobody sees it as well.

Your polls doesnt have the result you wanted either, so the community is really against what you're saying.

#FreeSnow

• Thanks 2
8 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

Snow is fun. Adds some different roleplay and experience while it's here. Sure, it gets too much after a while but that's why we only have it for short periods.

Also, the fact you dont use Discord and slept over the poll doesnt mean nobody sees it as well.

Your polls doesnt have the result you wanted either, so the community is really against what you're saying.

#FreeSnow

When we're voting for mayor, that logic is applicable. We're talking about a poll that's meant to show how many people are discontent. If you ask me, 44% is enough to be heard. So is 85 out of 193.

But hey, I'm probably wasting my time trying to suggest that the process used to make this decision is flawed. I'm just not sure what any of you snow-supporters are doing in an RP community, given how you're completely unwilling to hear what the other side thinks. 

2 minutes ago, yerro said:

When we're voting for mayor, that logic is applicable. We're talking about a poll that's meant to show how many people are discontent. If you ask me, 44% is enough to be heard. So is 85 out of 193.

But hey, I'm probably wasting my time trying to suggest that the process used to make this decision is flawed. I'm just not sure what any of you snow-supporters are doing in an RP community, given how you're completely unwilling to hear what the other side thinks. 

That's not how it works.

The majority of the server (56%) has voted for snow. So why should we listen to the community with LESS support to actually do things?

Edited by zaXer.

I don’t know why everyone’s complaining. You guys don’t want something new added to the server to diversify what you’ve been seeing for 365 days a year? Cant handle only 3 days of snow? Yeah, I get it, there should be a fix to the interior systems for snow, but to not want any snow at all is so dull. I wish we had more snow. And for those talking about how it doesn’t snow in Cali, give me a break. People love to use the ‘Cali/LA’ argument when it benefits them only. Stop being dull and enjoy the RP of snow. Take this opportunity to do exterior roleplay.

5 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Meanwhile instead of actually helping to solve the problem, this thread remains unanswered apart from 1 other person.

Kudo's to him!

Instead of hiding the problem, just help find a solution.

The more info we get the devs on this, the better!

It was posted an hour ago....

• Upvote 1

Oh no, God forbid some of you guys see something different "muh interior ERP!!!!". Come on guys, it's literally only a few days. Just have some fun with it and do the same thing that you do for flooded interiors when it rains... Laugh about it. I always joked that there was a plumbing issue :D

• Doosty locked this topic