Please don't add anymore snow after this one, here's why. [POLL ATTACHED]

Naeno

38 minutes ago, yerro said:

this is a topic that needs to be addressed by the staff team. There's clearly enough people that are discontent with it, and that cannot be ignored.

This was addressed before snow was even implemented, it's a trail run, everybody knew this.

Two. Days. Lord. Have. Mercy. 

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST

In this poll so far we only have a minor majority. If this was the actual real poll with over 500 to 600 people that have voted, I’d say leave it too. But this isnt the case. Barely 170 people voted by the time of writing this reply and we got a clear supermajority in a poll with over 500 to 600 votes. And yeah, you’re even losing thisone.

Pack your losses, help with the bug report so we can solve the issue instead of hiding it.

24 minutes ago, IrCam said:

The only thing it really fucks with is house RPers being fucked over cause of the interior shit. Otherwise it's not even that big of a deal.

This ^.

People are saying mallrat this, mallrat that... I can name 50ish or so Illegal RPers who voted towards snow being added. It brings more shit to the server, and actually brought back motivation for a lot of people I know.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
4 minutes ago, bidi bidi bom bom said:

This ^.

People are saying mallrat this, mallrat that... I can name 50ish or so Illegal RPers who voted towards snow being added. It brings more shit to the server, and actually brought back motivation for a lot of people I know.

People are quick to criticize anything that’s out of their ordinary standards especially things like new environments etc and will call you a mallrat for anything. In my opinion snow would absolutely bring back motivation as bidi bom says, lots of my friends and I included, really appreciate the snow on the map and will take full advantage in roleplay matters.

• Doosty locked this topic