Please don't add anymore snow after this one, here's why. [POLL ATTACHED]

Naeno

4 minutes ago, .Pluto. said:

I'm personally against the snow. I hate it in real life, whoever loves the snow, I would love to see their reaction if the snow was in their living room in real life lol. After years and years of playing on an old PC, I bought a new one this summer, but it has only recommended specifications for this game. Snow makes my game laggy, my apartment is fucked up, I wanna puke when I see the snow on the road, I'm forced to RP winter jackets, etc. Management and developers, PLEASE do not make any updates that will force the community to roleplay something that they don't want.

This is also a valid point. That's just going to make some people log on less.

7 minutes ago, .Pluto. said:

I'm personally against the snow. I hate it in real life, whoever loves the snow, I would love to see their reaction if the snow was in their living room in real life lol. After years and years of playing on an old PC, I bought a new one this summer, but it has only recommended specifications for this game. Snow makes my game laggy, my apartment is fucked up, I wanna puke when I see the snow on the road, I'm forced to RP winter jackets, etc. Management and developers, PLEASE do not make any updates that will force the community to roleplay something that they don't want.

The sun forces me to wear loose clothing, instead of warm winter clothing though

• Applaud 1

1 minute ago, yerro said:

This is also a valid point. That's just going to make some people log on less.

Whenever the snow is on, I won't log in, it's simple as that. To be honest, I saw that Management posted a poll on the discord few days ago, and I simply ignored it, because I didn't see it on forum. The poll wasn't posted in the discord server of a faction where I'm roleplaying, so I ignored it. I feel like 60% of the community got /scammed/ that way. GTA World discord is really active, and the channels are being spammed all day all night so I ignore that discord 90% of the times. I'm pretty sure that poll had to be posted on the forums, not on the discord.

1 minute ago, celestialrage said:

The sun forces me to wear loose clothing, instead of warm winter clothing though

Read what I wrote above, you're missing the point here.

10 minutes ago, .Pluto. said:

When it rains IG it also rains inside of interiors which I find it worse than the snow. The addition of snow makes people RP differently. People are made to not just have one car that is a very expensive super car or old muscle car but have another vehicle that they can use everyday.

6 minutes ago, Matt - said:

When it rains IG it also rains inside of interiors which I find it worse than the snow. The addition of snow makes people RP differently. People are made to not just have one car that is a very expensive super car or old muscle car but have another vehicle that they can use everyday.

This.

It's a few days out of a whole year that a lot of people have been wanting and enjoy. There's so many, "Oh we should have server events!" and then when management try, you just shit all over them. I commend them for trying something new, I'm gunna do my best to enjoy the 1-2 days we have of it before we go back to normality.

If they can fix the interior issue, it really isn't a huge deal for a couple of days - it still rains inside a lot of interiors and no one makes posts about "STOP MAKING IT RAIN".

Let parts of the community that do enjoy it, enjoy what little time they have with it because the server probably won't ever get it again.

• Applaud 2
Just now, lux said:

It's a few days out of a whole year that a lot of people have been wanting and enjoy. There's so many, "Oh we should have server events!" and then when management try, you just shit all over them. I commend them for trying something new, I'm gunna do my best to enjoy the 1-2 days we have of it before we go back to normality.

If they can fix the interior issue, it really isn't a huge deal for a couple of days - it still rains inside a lot of interiors and no one makes posts about "STOP MAKING IT RAIN".

Let parts of the community that do enjoy it, enjoy what little time they have with it because the server probably won't ever get it again.

Hypocrite much? People are discussing an event that ruins their immersion, not shitting over the staff team. The only ones I see shitting over others is those that want to keep snow, like yourself.

Just now, yerro said:

Hypocrite much? People are discussing an event that ruins their immersion, not shitting over the staff team. The only ones I see shitting over others is those that want to keep snow, like yourself.

How does it ruin your immersion, exactly? I'm interested.

Just now, lux said:

It's not raining for me in any interior on the server. But the snow is all over my living room. I'm not shitting all over management and their idea, but they could actually open the forum poll about the snow, and we would see the results, I'm pretty sure many more people would be against it, even the discord poll that they published got deleted, so how could I know who wants the snow and who not? Big decisions, like putting the snow on the server should be discussed through forums, the poll should be there for 2-3 days at least so that 70-80% of the community can actually vote, not putting the poll on the discord for two hours so only the snow squad can vote, and then delete the poll after that. Are we shitting on staff team or they're shitting on us?

• Doosty locked this topic