Explain your forum name.

MomoIsHere

Years ago, I watched a series called Under the Dome.  I'd always had troubles choosing a nickname. One of the main characters was Dale Barbara, but people called him Barbie.  I liked the fact that a nickname can be anything for a person. It doesn't matter what the nickname is. I put XL behind it because,.. reasons... Just liked it, and people remember it.  I needed a name for Twitch as I wanted to start streaming. I streamed for a long while and it was my job for at least 10 months. When people heard Barbie, they thought of me. And that's what I like about nicknames. 

Adv is a shortening of Advantage. The  two people who got me into gaming had nicknames derived by phrases they used "Sudden Death" and "Suck on This" then one night the buzzword was 'Advantage' - When it came to signing up, it just made sense to go with it! 

A bunch of friends went through a period where they shortened their names from full-length to three chars and I followed suit, therefore Ive been Adv for maybe... 10 years?

• Upvote 1