Lets talk about the lack of updates for illegal RPers.

Trupiano

Just now, HerpToTheDerp said:

Like I said it takes like an hour maybe probably to add a ERP anim? If you're going to complain about how the developers work why don't you become a developer and help the team? They're working in their own freetime, probably after coming home from their 9-5 job. I'd pick and choose the suggestions I think are fun to develop too. (Not saying that's what they do but that's what I'd do in my own opinion.)

Once again, if you don't want to do any actual work to help the community, don't become a developer. If you just want to do half assed things like add only erp animations or work on major PD updates but neglect illegal rp then its clear they just don't care about us. And if you're a developer you're not only supposed to do what you think is "Fun" 

• Upvote 1

The they work for free excuse, is meh.

They add updates, none of these updates are illegal updates... 

I could understand if NO updates were being adding. 

This isn't just a month long thing, this has been on ongoing for nearly a year where the server has saw VERY few illegal updates. 

The drug market is shit, illegal RP'ers want more updates. 

NOTHING.

Lmfao but couldn’t you say at this point adding like 50 new cop cars and cop features isn’t even close to adding a drug overhaul. 

Don’t use that “it’s hard” excuse, I get that updates are time consuming but they seem to get done either way for cops.

Edited by xdthe

I mean if I were a dev and I got constantly harassed by the illegal RP community I wouldn't wanna work on more features for them either tbh. Just cause y'all gotta act hard  ICly doesn't mean you gotta be an ass OOCly.

But I think having a circle jerk about how shitty the devs are really helps out here. Gets a lot done. /s

Edited by HerpToTheDerp
  • Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, HerpToTheDerp said:

I mean if I were a dev and I got constantly harassed by the illegal RP community I wouldn't wanna work on more features for them either tbh. Just cause y'all gotta act hard  ICly doesn't mean you gotta be an ass OOCly.

But I think having a circle jerk about how shitty the devs are really helps out here. Gets a lot done. /s

Theres "hard" people on both sides.

We aren't harassing the fucking devs threatening them or demanding them in anyways.

The purpose of the thread is to acknowledge the lack of illegal updates and the amount of legal updates. thats all. 

14 minutes ago, HerpToTheDerp said:

Nobody’s being an ass OOCly were frustrated because quite frankly we have been ignored for the longest time.

cut all PD updates for a whole year and ignore suggestions, see how the LEO rper community reacts, I’ll wait.

Edited by xdthe
2 minutes ago, DoomedAmerica said:

Theres "hard" people on both sides.

We aren't harassing the fucking devs threatening them or demanding them in anyways.

The purpose of the thread is to acknowledge the lack of illegal updates and the amount of legal updates. thats all. 

39 minutes ago, HerpToTheDerp said:

Like I said it takes like an hour maybe probably to add a ERP anim? If you're going to complain about how the developers work why don't you become a developer and help the team? They're working in their own freetime, probably after coming home from their 9-5 job. I'd pick and choose the suggestions I think are fun to develop too. (Not saying that's what they do but that's what I'd do in my own opinion.)

Yeah, thankfully you're not asked to choose what you'd want to develop. Suggestions should benefit the entire server, and if you forgot, illegal roleplay is a massive part of it. Instead of giving us stupid fucking ERP anims, maybe we should get something useful for the illegal side of the server? Instead of giving PD/SD an update, how about we take that excuse of a mod called the Victor and just remove it? Civs and illegal RPers lack support and I'm literally saying this as a civ RPer part of PD. PD wants new shirts, PD wants new this, PD wants new that. They ask, they get. Illegal side of the server: hey can we g--NOOO OF COURSE NOT. I've been here for two years and this discussion's been a thing for two years. Illegal RP deserves an update. They benefit a ton to the server just like PD/SD/FD do. But it's silly watching discussions go up constantly with people asking for small updates for the illegal sides only to be met by PD cars and ERP anims in the changelog. I'm not an illegal RPer but I wouldn't stand for that either.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 3