Rented places don’t have parking spots?

freezeway3k

Good afternoon, everyone.

I recently made an application to be able to rent one of Arcadius Towers' offices in order to be able to create a taxi rental company and/or a first job for those who are new to the server, being a taxi driver a good profession to get to know the city, the request was accepted and I proceeded to make a script request to be able to make a taxi depot. That request was denied quoting that in my original lease request I hadn’t mentioned that I would want to make a taxi-depot in the Arcadius garage’s. This is where I come to a small question, not understanding what I can do then, if I rent an office don’t I have the right to a parking spot? What was the purpose of my renting in the first place then? Can someone tell me if I'm doing anything wrong?

E8E5B637-0A8D-4BAF-B98B-7834CFC1110A.png

Are you surprised?

A business tower is no place for a taxi depot. You should have thought about what you were doing and if it was realistic. Your lease request mentions nothing of a taxi depot, instead just an office to manage the companies matters. You specifically specified colleagues spending time together, having parties, managing finances. At no point did it mention being the headquarters for a depot for your companies cars to deploy from.

If you rented an office, yes you can park in the parking lot. But what you CAN'T do is host a fleet of taxi's there. That would take up the ENTIRE parking lot, leaving no space for others.

You're a victim of your own negligence. 

Edited by Marksman
  • effion locked this topic