The Cayo Perico Heist - What we do and do not know

Marksman

4 hours ago, nateX said:

I would even argue that if you take pictures in Menyoo at the island, it's borderline powergame. The mansion is HUGE and has multiple sub-buildings to it.

Easy solution, actually give mansions to players opposed to npc them so people randomly rp in them as no one will kick them out or call cops ic.

But hey what do I know

7 hours ago, Procaine said:

I disagree. There are weed farms throughout the San Andreas map already

Send me a screenshot of an entire weed farm out in the open on san andreas map. You're probably referring to gta-online, this island literally has farms out in the open.

7 hours ago, Procaine said:

there is an awesome beach club that would be awesome and popular for roleplay.

there's one small beach area on the far-back side of the island. And it's literally nothing special, just a beach with a tent and a small stage. We shouldn't add an entire cocaine island for one small beach

Not to mention in gta online the island is states to be off the coast of columbia, and the plants and shit clearly reflect that. How are we gonna rp that if it's placed on the map, 3 minute boat rides from the west coast to columbia? Just to go on one beach and do anim /ravedance? This island is dookie.

53 minutes ago, Pathway said:

Send me a screenshot of an entire weed farm out in the open on san andreas map. You're probably referring to gta-online, this island literally has farms out in the open.

there's one small beach area on the far-back side of the island. And it's literally nothing special, just a beach with a tent and a small stage. We shouldn't add an entire cocaine island for one small beach

Not to mention in gta online the island is states to be off the coast of columbia, and the plants and shit clearly reflect that. How are we gonna rp that if it's placed on the map, 3 minute boat rides from the west coast to columbia? Just to go on one beach and do anim /ravedance? This island is dookie.

all of what he said is facts. You expect someone to actually roleplay arriving in Columbia in like, what five minutes in a dinghy just do /anim ravedance61?

9 hours ago, Pathway said:

I'd like this comment but this forum still has limited fucking reactions.

10 hours ago, Pathway said:

Literally the single player weed farms still exist within the one mission. However, they can be roleplayed as something else. The cocaine labs don't say "cocaine labs" on them. All I'm saying is, I think it's worth a shot. You'll (The development team) would never know if it would be successful in the player base till they try it.

What are you talking about? All the places I visit got massive guard towers, explosives stored out in the open, marijuana growing in the middle of the island, and large warehouses with packages on packages of weed in them.
Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2020.12.21

Edited by nateX