"Cayo Perico" in GTA:W?

Beholder

I don’t think the island should be used at all. How will law enforcement get to the island? Fly over? Use boats? How will criminals justify going to the island (and getting there)? It seems pretty confusing to just drop this island into the lore all of the sudden.

Maybe just maybe it could be used as a resort? But you’d have to have a way of enforcing the laws, etc.

I don’t even think the island will have much to do on it anyways, but idk. I guess we’ll see!

4 minutes ago, khaled said:

why wouldn’t it? the lasd has a station on catalina island

Because my idea was that there would no crime allowed on the island, it would purely be a base for people to roleplay the start of their smuggling operation and a vacation area. Then they would have to find out ways of evading law enforcement, smuggling their shipments to the mainland via boat, plane, then on the ground etc. If crime was allowed, you'd need PD/SD there and that would be very difficult for a real smuggling dynamic to take hold. 

Edited by Mick

It's crazy how many reports we as staff can get from one thread in the span of a day. Drop the attitude everyone, stop baiting and don't insult anyone, especially when you're trying to pointlessly bait a reaction out of the majority of the server. 

If this type of behaviour continues, the thread will either be closed or the trolls will get content moderation for the next month. Have a good day, keep the discussion civil. 

• 4 weeks later...