"Cayo Perico" in GTA:W?

Beholder

8 minutes ago, JustAnM43 said:

I'm not even an illegal roleplayer. I'm laughing at every single statement you make at 6AM. That's how entertaining you are, bro. The illegal side of the server is a massive part of GTA:W and it deserves an update. Funnily enough, you often see cops in forum reports too. Might want to check up on a few of them. They don't end up how you expect them to! Not all cops are saints either. Every faction's got issues and bad apples in them, you can't change that. If you read what Henning posted, you'd see the ridiculous amount of updates PD got while illegal factions got nothing. Hot take by the way! Taking a cop car and turning it into a civvie car and then releasing it doesn't mean it's an "Illegal update." Now take your bootlicking ass out of this discussion, you're a waste of my time.

So you started to uselessly provoke me, and say I'm a waste of your time? I don't care, and I can express any opinions about this topic. You're a waste of my time either. Good day, Mr. Paradox.

Edited by ThomasNoman
1 minute ago, Henning said:

Bro you literally started this by trying to flame bait illegal RPers and they all hit you back with valid points.

So in the famous words of young Michael Jordan:

Thank you.

And isn't that the point of discussions anyway? I'm one expressing my opinion, and they are replying to it with valid points, you said. 

Gonna warn this here.

If you have nothing good to say to someone else, don't say it at all. This thread is suppose to be an open discussion about the possible extra "map", island, whatever you want to call it. However, continued bashing back and forth isn't going to happen on this thread, or it's going to get locked, and you will get a warning on your forum account. If you have a problem with someone's post, think they are trolling, provoking, starting drama for no reason, then use the little report feature we have on this forum. 

On topic:

Think it would be a cool feature, but we should make sure it's ran properly and not just another escape goat for people to easily build up criminal factions that begin to run everything and have a FFA area. GTA World Staff, specifically, Continuity Management, PM, and Server Management, I am sure are in the works of figuring out what they are going to do with said Island for when it comes, and if it gets forced on all servers through Rage. I personally like the idea of using it as a resort, but then again, we literally got a 25 second video of what it "possibly" can be.. and in reality, the only thing it shows, is a beach, a few houses, and what looks to be an airstrip and a bunch of farmland. 

Edited by Pillsbury
2 minutes ago, Pillsbury said:

Gonna warn this here.

If you have nothing good to say to someone else, don't say it at all. This thread is suppose to be an open discussion about the possible extra "map", island, whatever you want to call it. However, continued bashing back and forth isn't going to happen on this thread, or it's going to get locked, and you will get a warning on your forum account. If you have a problem with someone's post, think they are trolling, provoking, starting drama for no reason, then use the little report feature we have on this forum. 

On topic:

Think it would be a cool feature, but we should make sure it's ran properly and not just another escape goat for people to easily build up criminal factions that begin to run everything and have a FFA area. GTA World Staff, specifically, Continuity Management, PM, and Server Management, I am sure are in the works of figuring out what they are going to do with said Island for when it comes, and if it gets forced on all servers through Rage. I personally like the idea of using it as a resort, but then again, we literally got a 25 second video of what it "possibly" can be.. and in reality, the only thing it shows, is a beach, a few houses, and what looks to be an airstrip and a bunch of farmland. 

Imo? I don't think that it should be anything specific. I don't think it should JUST be a resort or JUST be cartel/criminals. RP it as any other area like Davis, Vinewood, and Sandy, if players are portraying RP unrealistically than it will be treated like any other area and admins will get involved however to limit a WHOLE island for resort/vacationing is dumb imo.

I think it could honestly be cool to have it as a base for smuggling and holiday resort from a fictional seperate country. It could open up some great roleplay between smugglers and law enforcement, having to find different ways to smuggle drugs etc to the US mainland (San Andreas) via plane, boat etc. It would then open up a reason for PD/SD to have maritime units to intercept said smugglers, and detectives investigating smuggling lines.

Though with this being a fictional different country, there should be no crime occurring and no police required there. Just a vacation area for legal RP and a base for illegal rpers to collect drug shipments and figure out a way to smuggle them to San Andreas. 

Just now, Mick said:

I think it could honestly be cool to have it as a base for smuggling and holiday resort from a fictional seperate country. It could open up some great roleplay between smugglers and law enforcement, having to find different ways to smuggle drugs etc to the US mainland (San Andreas) via plane, boat etc. It would then open up a reason for PD/SD to have maritime units to intercept said smugglers, and detectives investigating smuggling lines.

Though with this being a fictional different country, there should be no crime occurring and no police required there. Just a vacation area for legal RP and a base for illegal rpers to collect drug shipments and figure out a way to smuggle them to San Andreas. 

Separate county? nah just rp it as Catalina island.

1 minute ago, DoomedAmerica said:

Separate county? nah just rp it as Catalina island.

I mean yea you could but it gives a reason why PD and SD wouldn't be on the island itself. Not an actual country in itself but an island of a country, ie Mexico or whatever. I mean, it doesnt really matter, rather the way it's used as I suggested could be a cool dynamic. 

Edited by Mick