"Cayo Perico" in GTA:W?

Beholder

3 minutes ago, xdthe said:

Is it really the fact that illegal roleplayers commit FRP more than so called "legal roleplayers" or rather

is it the fact that illegal roleplayers are more likely to be held accountable for their fail roleplay rather than "legal roleplayers"

It's number two, and it's their responsibilities to understand the rules fully.

On 11/20/2020 at 9:14 PM, NickyW said:

it'd be a fantastic addition and it honestly baffles me so many people are against it

there's so much potential with this island

as for the "the server isn't populated" argument, the server will /never/ be populated. if you're waiting to wake up one day and have 11,000 players on, you're going to be waiting a very long time. that's just an excuse, and a poor, self-destructive excuse at that. you're literally depriving yourself of roleplay opportunities just because...the server doesn't have a ton of people?

small, interesting areas are /good/ for the server's population, because it concentrates people. GTAW needs more centers for people to concentrate in, so that new players can easily find roleplay, etc. That's why the mega mall exists, right?

It's not depriving people of roleplay. You say we need to make more points of concentrated roleplay, sure, so why add another point? Because it's interesting? I believe North Yankton is interesting, should we add it in-game? Moreso, the island will become a point of constant contesting for "illegal" roleplay because it's the only off-shore place in San Andreas.

8 minutes ago, Woona said:

sure, so why add another point

why do u guys keep rambling about this shit, it's not optional don't any of you have common sense. Nervous isn't the one adding the island it's rockstar, it's a multi-billion dollar game it doesn't revolve around some rp server with 500 players. 

This thread is literally people saying "Lol don't add the island" as if it's optional, and retards falling for ThomasNoman's obvious bait. Then the rest of it is people arguing what type of rp it should be limited to even though we don't even know what it looks like apart from a 3 second clip of some trees and a air-strip. 0 knowledgeable discussion has happened here and it's all speculation based on a short clip rockstar released.

• Applaud 1
1 minute ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

a beach and water, and a brief shot of 3 houses, we still haven't seen anything of value to the discussion. That could be a narcos island that would make no sense for civillians to rp on, it could have nightclubs on it and have areas good for businesses, we are none the wiser until december 15th unless rockstar releases more clips. All that tells me is there gonna be villas on the island and there's gonna be a beach, who could've guessed?

31 minutes ago, Pathway said:

why do u guys keep rambling about this shit, it's not optional don't any of you have common sense. Nervous isn't the one adding the island it's rockstar, it's a multi-billion dollar game it doesn't revolve around some rp server with 500 players. 

This thread is literally people saying "Lol don't add the island" as if it's optional, and retards falling for ThomasNoman's obvious bait. Then the rest of it is people arguing what type of rp it should be limited to even though we don't even know what it looks like apart from a 3 second clip of some trees and a air-strip. 0 knowledgeable discussion has happened here and it's all speculation based on a short clip rockstar released.

It will be added but at the same time they could just say "dont go here or get banned" or "this is LSPD only" or "this is vacation resorts only" this is to talk about what its gonna be used for or if its gonna be used at all.

1 hour ago, ThomasNoman said:

Yep, we don't need more updates for Illegal roleplayers. I'm also on Eclipse RP and Mafia City RP. Literally, some cops there that I know there said GTA World has no RP "It's just people in Davis running around shooting at each other whole day"

First, I thought they don't know shit about GTA World, but when I think about it myself, it's true. Illegal Roleplayers have guns to run around and put them in people's head. What more do you want?

We need more updates for the Government and Law Enforcement as well as support for legal roleplayers. I don't even want to talk about it.

lol

This is the type of mentality that should get you autokicked from PD. Man imagine how boring and shitty your time on the server was as a LEO if there weren't illegal factions. Don't bad mouth the same people who literally keep your faction alive for you. If it wasn't for us you'd be chasing ricers all day and dealing with cancerous mallrat murders. There would be no K9, no metro, no SWAT because there would literally be no point to them at all.

What more do we want? Oh I don't know, maybe literally anything to do other then gun violence. Drug update, expanding on illegal and stolen goods, Things that would literally open up avenues for RP for you as well. You need more updates for PD? You didn't get everything added back in any of these?

1.9.8d

1.9.7g

1.9.7h

1.9.7i

1.9.8b

1.9.7b

1.9.5a

1.9.5e

1.9.5h

1.8.9a

1.8.9b

1.9.1a

1.8.6a

1.8.6b

1.8.4a

1.8e

1.8f

1.7.8a

1.7.8b

1.8a

1.8c

1.8d

1.7.6b

1.7.6c

1.7.7b

1.7.7d

1.7.4a

1.7.2a

I wanted to see just how much development has gone towards PD/SD/FD in the last year so above is every single update (Since the end of November 2019) that contained something new or a quality of life update specifically for PD/SD/FD and has included: A new MDC, a new dispatch system, an armory system, an evidence locker system, a uniform system, a ballistics system, the coroners update, the bug and tracker update, oh and the ungodlily number of slightly different vehicles you've had added including: New undercover vehicles, new helicopters, new patrol vehicles, new ambulances, new fire engines. I'm not trying to bash you for getting any of this. I'm glad that you got them! But can you not see the ridiculous disparity between updates specifically for PD/SD/FD and those specifically meant to serve the illegal community?

3 minutes ago, ThomasNoman said:

LOL

So, are you with your useless statement? How about some of you poor illegal roleplays stop begging for updates, and properly follow the rules? The server doesn't want to give a shit on someone who constantly can be seen on the forums reports, causing problems for the servers. If you can accept the fact that some of your friendly illegal rp factions can't follow the rules correctly, getting banned and closed constantly as a reason for the lack of updates, then good, but if you don't then it's unfortunate.

I'm not even an illegal roleplayer. I'm laughing at every single statement you make at 6AM. That's how entertaining you are, bro. The illegal side of the server is a massive part of GTA:W and it deserves an update. Funnily enough, you often see cops in forum reports too. Might want to check up on a few of them. They don't end up how you expect them to! Not all cops are saints either. Every faction's got issues and bad apples in them, you can't change that. If you read what Henning posted, you'd see the ridiculous amount of updates PD got while illegal factions got nothing. Hot take by the way! Taking a cop car and turning it into a civvie car and then releasing it doesn't mean it's an "Illegal update." Now take your bootlicking ass out of this discussion, you're a waste of my time.

Edited by JustAnM43