"Cayo Perico" in GTA:W?

Beholder

2 minutes ago, ThomasNoman said:

Yep, we don't need more updates for Illegal roleplayers. I'm also on Eclipse RP and Mafia City RP. Literally, some cops there that I know there said GTA World has no RP "It's just people in Davis running around shooting at each other whole day"

First, I thought they don't know shit about GTA World, but when I think about it myself, it's true. Illegal Roleplayers have guns to run around and put them in people's head. What more do you want?

We need more updates for the Government and Law Enforcement as well as support for legal roleplayers. I don't even want to talk about it.

The police department has 80 updates, Illegal factions are very rarely ever talked about. What the fuck are you talking about? Like, actually, what? 

5 minutes ago, ThomasNoman said:

Yep, we don't need more updates for Illegal roleplayers. I'm also on Eclipse RP and Mafia City RP. Literally, some cops there that I know there said GTA World has no RP "It's just people in Davis running around shooting at each other whole day"

First, I thought they don't know shit about GTA World, but when I think about it myself, it's true. Illegal Roleplayers have guns to run around and put them in people's head. What more do you want?

We need more updates for the Government and Law Enforcement as well as support for legal roleplayers. I don't even want to talk about it.

I'm sorry but bro, whatever you're smoking, hook me up with that sh real quick.

Also, in NO WAY  has law enforcement on this server received too little updates or not enough features, if you could just scroll at the update log, you would see that every other update PD gets a new tool, item, vehicle etc. 

If anything, ILLEGAL ROLEPLAYERS  are the ones needing more updates not the other way around bro.

Also if you genuinely give a fuck about whatever those rpers on those servers have to say your opinion is automatically invalid> 

Edited by xdthe
13 minutes ago, ThomasNoman said:

Really disrespectful comment towards the illegal factions who spend hours trying to create a realistic roleplay lore with little updates. Illegal roleplayers who do Medicare fraud, construction fraud, vehicle chopping, money laundering, loan sharking, prostitution rings, drug roleplay (even if drugs need a major update) and the list goes on. 

Edited by Certified Lover Boy Jola
6 minutes ago, Certified Lover Boy Jola said:

Really disrespectful comment towards the illegal factions who spend hours trying to create a realistic roleplay lore with little updates. Illegal roleplayers who do Medicare fraud, construction fraud, vehicle chopping, money laundering, loan sharking, prostitution rings, drug roleplay (even if drugs need a major update) and the list goes on. 

nothing but facts bro

9 minutes ago, Certified Lover Boy Jola said:

Really disrespectful comment towards the illegal factions who spend hours trying to create a realistic roleplay lore with little updates. Illegal roleplayers who do Medicare fraud, construction, vehicle chopping, money laundering, loan sharking, prostitution rings, drug roleplay (even if drugs need a major update) and the list goes on. 

I apologize. The reputations of illegal roleplayers for me are substandard. While I see there's good illegal roleplayers, there's also not small amount of poor illegal players. I read the reports sections and literally, most of the times, it's the illegal players. Therefore, I don't really get along with them.

More constructive opinion from me, we can't really tell what's going to be done on the island until it's released, but what I want to see is it being diverse enough to allow both legal and illegal roleplays to be done, meaning there's residential and commercial areas. If the island is small with fence around it, and clearly a private island then I think it should be restricted to the government as I do not think any illegal factions are going to be granted to operate on there privately.

Edited by ThomasNoman
7 minutes ago, Certified Lover Boy Jola said:

Really disrespectful comment towards the illegal factions who spend hours trying to create a realistic roleplay lore with little updates. Illegal roleplayers who do Medicare fraud, construction, vehicle chopping, money laundering, loan sharking, prostitution rings, drug roleplay (even if drugs need a major update) and the list goes on. 

it's crazy the creativity that some of the illegal roleplayers have from the things they're able to make illegal roleplay out of without any support from updates or admins; specially with things like construction and fraud. He also quoted players from different servers saying GTA.W is just people running around shooting each other, contradicting his statement that they shouldn't have more things to do. Also it is realistic for Davis gangs to have constant shoot outs, however their actions don't speak for the organized crime factions.

3 minutes ago, ThomasNoman said:

I apologize. The reputations of illegal roleplayers for me are substandard. While I see there's good illegal roleplayers, there's also not small amount of poor illegal players. I read the reports sections and literally, most of the times, it's the illegal players. Therefore, I don't really get a long with them.

Is it really the fact that illegal roleplayers commit FRP more than so called "legal roleplayers" or rather

is it the fact that illegal roleplayers are more likely to be held accountable for their fail roleplay rather than "legal roleplayers"