"Cayo Perico" in GTA:W?

Beholder

1 minute ago, Wirbelwind said:

This is correct.

In house/property requests, if the same thing is requested by two people and they both meet the requirements?

We go for the better pick.

Just the way it is!

OT: I personally wouldn't like to see this in GTA:W. The map's already chonky and a lot of people complain how they can not find roleplay.

everyone would want to visit it.

>The map's already chonky and a lot of people complain how they can not find roleplay.

>everyone would want to visit it.

doesn't this mean that people would finally find roleplay?

5 minutes ago, unknownentity said:

>The map's already chonky and a lot of people complain how they can not find roleplay.

Temporarily. People would also get bored in a day, two, three, and go back to the mainland.

8 minutes ago, Daquan Kingston said:

I know that very well because I've got two properties myself, but I also know how upset some people get when they don't, so I think it should be either public bidding or nothing at all, so nobody can hold grudges and possibly leave like I have seen players do for such motives.

No it shouldn't. Every shithead with 6+ million with 0 RP could come in and as long as the have the most money, get the property. That's why house requests are house requests. Just because people grind for money and get the most of it doesn't mean they deserve to get houses. PM does just fine.

4 minutes ago, unknownentity said:

No it doesn't mean that at all. That means for the first two weeks of island existing in the game people will visit it and will enjoy, but people will stop going to the island. It will remain the least active part of the community and will only pick up traction once some faction decides to set up there, just for the faction to get bored of the island and either disband or move away.

We know too little about it right now to really make a decision.

If it has small towns with possible businesses, housing and roleplay opportunities for everyone, sure. If it's just a big Cartel mansion then no, I don't want an island to exist for a faction who'll DM you for stepping foot there.

While it's really hard to see what this map has in store, how big it is, etc. etc.

I think if implemented right, and accustomed to lore etc. This supposed island could bring a major boost to some illegal factions' roleplay, and even possibly spur the creation of a new faction. 

However, it really just all depends on the actual size of the map etc. If the island is like the size of something such as Paleto Bay or something as big as the current mainland, it would really add no roleplay in either circumstance. If the island is the right size for roleplay but not too big, it would be amazing.

I'd be lying if I said the idea of some cartel-esque faction on a private island smuggling drugs and guns over to the mainland wasn't cool as fuck, unfortunately cool as fuck doesn't care about realism so I doubt we'd see something so extreme but hey, I wouldn't be against the idea if it was done right. 

At the very least it'd be great seeing an actual use for planes if it was implemented, planes have been absolutely shafted in the terms of RP so I feel like an area only accessible by plane/boat for specific RP could lead to a couple cool events.