Weed seeds

orangejuice

Yes, that’s correct. 

33 minutes ago, Soup said:

There’s a 50% chance to get your seeds back from the plant itself, meaning that there’s still a chance to recuperate plants. You’re still getting weed with the correspondence of keeping the supplier’s market in good standing; you’re earning money and so is the supplier on this note.

People who support the /harvest seed concept support it from a personal perspective without taking into account the market itself and/or just suppliers in general. The ability to regrow the same amount of plants every time benefits the player for sure, but reduces the supplier’s significance.

Looking at the bigger picture, I’d say this method of weed distribution keeps everyone in neutral standing.

This is why I personally support it.

Edited by Soup
  • Upvote 1

Wouldn’t it of made more sense to give you back one seed so you could at least sustain the farm?

In all fairness it was the suppliers and the big, established factions going around selling the seeds for stupidly high prices and now those that did business with them are out of pocket lol

I’d also say “not all players deserve to grow weed” is a bit of an odd statement @UTOPIA lol

Edited by orangejuice
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm in agreement with Soup on this subject, because otherwise supplies become less significant here.

Now although this is an IC issue, I do think seeds are too expensive for what they are worth, considering the street value of weed and that you won't get back most of the seeds you plant. I suppose this with correct itself on the long run, with weed itself becoming more expensive as a result, but as it is right now it's not really sustainable financially speaking.