[LSFD] LSFD Marathon Participant

Jorgensen

LOS SANTOS FIRE DEPARTMENT
PRESS RELEASE -
LSFD Marathon Participant

LSFD Marathon Participant

Written by: Alice MacCarthy
Published: 18/11/2020

The Los Santos Fire Department prides itself of being made of individuals who love their community and are always committed to finding every way they can give back to their community. Back in June, Engineer Anna Degtyarev ran her first marathon in aid of the LS Fire Foundation. Raising $336,000 to help support victims of fires and their families as well as families of fallen firefighters. Running in her full duty SCBA and turnouts. All in memory of ex-department Captain Laura Murphy who died in the line of duty, serving the Los Santos Fire Department.

ImageAnna Degtyarev at the LS Marathon in June

Now she's back to run in the Northern District Marathon this coming Sunday on 22nd back in her full gear and eager to raise even more money for charity.

"As with the previous LS Marathon in June from the Kortz centre to the Del Perro Pier, I'll be running Sunday's race in full turnouts and SCBA for charity. I'll be collecting donations for the LSFD Foundation, a charity that helps provide support to the victims of fires and their families, as well as to the families of fallen firefighters. Again, I'll be running the race in memory of Captain Laura Murphy, a firefighter who was lost in the line of duty, and someone we all miss dearly."

If you'd like to donate to Anna's fundraising efforts, the full information is on our website and from all of us at the Los Santos Fire Department, we wish Anna luck and we hope you'll join us there to cheer her on!

(( to donate /banktransfer Anna Degtyarev - All money transferred will be /charity'd and screenshots will be posted in the concluded Press Release ))

Edited by KoishiKomeiji
  • Upvote 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic