difficult experience with GTA World

Rodrick Sharpe

Any area in the far South where you see a group posted up is probably a gang's spot, just as a tip. Anything from Chamberlain Hills to El Burro. Basically anywhere East of the trash job location. Vespucci (the beach on the west side of the city) also has a gang or two. If you look closely at walls around these mentioned areas, you might see a question mark next to them, and that will usually tell you what gang is in that area depending on what the marker says.

Just have to learn from mistakes as they happen. Everyone that's on this server was just as new as you are at one point in time, so 9 times out of 10 you can PM them or even just ask IG, and they'll help you if they can.

If you ever require any advice on the server, contact me on this forum or Ras#4049 on Discord. I am willing to assist you with any thing that you desire with my one and a half years worth of dedicated experience on this server.

P.S. The key towards attaining firearms is to form connections with people WITHOUT discussing firearms. Earn their trust, as a human, before asking for favours.

This server's amazing once you gain a greater understanding of every thing. It's the only "game" I play, to be honest.

Edited by DLimit
  • Upvote 1

I understand, and I'm not going to blame you. It seems like you are completely new to roleplay. It might take some time to understand, but what I strongly suggest you to do is to take some time off, and study on how things work here to prevent any further administrative records. There are a lot of guides in the guide section which you can take a look.

834a331801fa79c68f9da3571e3a3d27.png
just gonna leave this here, you randomly came up to a group of gang members asking for help, and you got ignored in RP obviously.

Not trying to come off as rude though, as everyone was new to RP at some point. This server isn't as bad as you make it out to be, take time to explore it and don't let you being robbed IC ruin the experience!

Edited by xdthe
8 minutes ago, Greyfeather said:

image.png.6ab59d3091b410fd7b8c1dae27bc2953.png

This was my first comment on the UCP. Stick with it and be patient, know when you lost (I lose all the time), and you'll have fun if you do. Good luck. 🙂

I am convinced there's some players who wait near the airport spawn to flag new players and manipulate them for an easy get-off. Sit in a taxi and charge them $500 a gram for weed after a short conversation or such. At least that's what happened to me LMAO motherfuckers

39 minutes ago, weede said:

I am convinced there's some players who wait near the airport spawn to flag new players and manipulate them for an easy get-off. Sit in a taxi and charge them $500 a gram for weed after a short conversation or such. At least that's what happened to me LMAO motherfuckers

Just like real life, as people tend to scam "tourists" all the time, even in L.A., hahaha.