The death of realism.

Copa Cabana

It's a roleplay server not a daily grind server. I've been around for a while now and I do think you see characters move in different directions as they develop. A lot of characters become imperfect, but some do being extremely wealthy doing jobs that do not really justify it. Whilst the server has flash cars and jobs that allow that wealth to be accumulated it will happen so I just role with it 

Lemme drop my two cents then, boys.

So, overall, as someone already said here I think, RP comes down to taste. As long as it doesn't ruin others experience or RP, its fine.

If people want to play characters, that are supposed to reach perfection, just let them be if its what they want.

Personally, Im not down at all to interact with these people myself, as it feels like it spoils the flawed atmosphere I want to achieve with most of my chars.

But thats just me. Have a good one :catlick:

On 11/19/2020 at 7:21 AM, negs said:

I have roleplayed probably the most realistic character there is, and have been met with nothing but distaste and discouragement from the staff team. So, make of that what you will...

Without flaming you? No, no you haven't. And yes you have. You were discouraged because you're not the very best at portraying things realistically.

When asked who you are, if someone knows you, the standard response is "Oh God, that troll again.." - I met you on your first day here, played with you, had a few interactions a few days later, you eventually turned into an asshole (your character) who couldn't accept anyone.

If you don't RP your character as a loveable guy, and are as a result not loved, don't come bitch about it. You created and now live your own demon(s).