A notes/information marker collaboration

On 11/28/2020 at 4:03 PM, ButterflyFlyAway said:

After some thinking, it might be easier for the team to tweak the /cim command so you can add images. Just a thought😄

I was told you can only create one /cim, so I'm not sure how this could be implemented. I'm still advocating for the original suggestion, though. My character is an artist and I'd love for her to hold exhibitions, etc. w/o having to share an Imgur link.

This is an amazing idea. Maybe have a static object appear and let the player control it's vertical position? Like a piece of paper that you can move up/down/left/right in a range. I don't know if you can do something like exterior furnishing for this but it would be awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

On 12/6/2020 at 5:09 AM, Tempesto said:

This is an amazing idea. Maybe have a static object appear and let the player control it's vertical position? Like a piece of paper that you can move up/down/left/right in a range. I don't know if you can do something like exterior furnishing for this but it would be awesome.

I think exterior furnishing would be primarily out of the question. (Although that would be super awesome.) I think the Imgur link system is an ideal compromise because it’s  designed to put minimal strain on the server since it doesn’t need to save the images to itself. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic