Adding rape to the list of banned offensive roleplay

Bigbadmonkey

Well, there is obviously a reason why you need out of character consent do this type of stuff as stated on the rules. Although, rape roleplay being allowed in the server is absolutely disgusting in my opinion. I have also heard some stories where people have been raped IC'ly but never gave any out of character consent. Rape roleplay can really disgust the player being raped whether they gave OOC consent or not, and overall I just believe it is disgusting.

I definitely support this. +1

Edited by tomatoz
10 minutes ago, Denise said:

If it upsets you, don’t do it or involve yourself in that roleplay, which you are fully within your abilities to do already anyhow. I don’t want to have a million rules moderating a million things and making roleplay more restrictive during times where players can moderate roleplay on their own, and this is a perfect example of it.

Well said. Also, even if someone does RP a rapist, that doesn't instantly make them some fucked up person IRL. It's called role-play for a reason. If someone wants to RP a piece of shit rapist, then let them.

Like I said before, gang members and criminals (which this server has many) do rape people, so not allowing it on the server is actually unrealistic.

Edited by Black Swan
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
15 minutes ago, Pathway said:

for someone who claims to be an irl rape survivor u sure are adement on this suggestion not getting accepted, kinda sus ngl.

Classy. You’re screaming for a rule to be implemented to avoid rape roleplay and then clowning a woman who has allegedly been actually really assaulted in real life and using it as some sort of leverage in the debate around this rule. Can you say confused hypocrite? Don’t pretend to care about sexual assault occurring in game and then make dumb comments like this on the forums.

4 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Reading my previous replies you'll see I don't want to give people the ability to act out this sort of stuff but you do know what happens IC isn't connected OOC, right?

i see where ur coming from, but we don't live in a fairy world bro. There are a lot of people do this type of rp to get off IRL, if you believe it's rare and uncommon then you're blisfully ignorant. This was a massive problem on LSRP, It's less of a problem on gta world tbh, but still exists.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Pathway said:

i see where ur coming from, but we don't live in a fairy world bro. There are a lot of people do this type of rp to get off IRL, if you believe it's rare and uncommon then you're blisfully ignorant. This was a massive problem on LSRP, It's less of a problem on gta world tbh, but still exists.

No and you're right, I know people get off to this sort of stuff OOC IG and it's fucking WEIRD, I think we can all agree with that thankfully despite this thread being a bit of a shit show. 

• Upvote 1

Rape RP is absolutely disgusting and should be banned from being acted out. The action of it occurring could still happen through 'black-screen roleplay', but that should require OOC consent from every party present.

The actual roleplay of it is disgusting and should absolutely be banned.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Black Swan said:

Well said. Also, even if someone does RP a rapist, that doesn't instantly make them some fucked up person IRL. It's called role-play for a reason.

by ur logic, should people be allowed to rp pedos? Not even using this as an argument, I want to genuinely know where and how you draw the line. Someone rping in depth the act of rape (lets be honest they're not fading to black) with several /me's, is to me on par with and just as disgusting as pedo rp, and it's DEFINENTLY worse than cannibalism rp. So where do you draw this line.

It's insane to me that you cant rp eating human meat but you can rp in depth the act of something like this.