4 Driving permits and Permanent Driving Bans

Busch

Short description:  Add 4 types of driving permits.

-MOTORBIKE (motorbikes) (5 warnings and after character driving ban)

-VEHICLE (Everything from sedans and civilian cars) (5 warnings and after character driving ban)

-SMALL UTILITY (LOGISTICS) (Vans and small industrial vehicles) (3 warnings and after character driving ban)

-HEAVY UTLITY (LOGISTICS)  (Benson, Tow, basically big trucks) (3 warnings and after character driving ban)

Also ban drivers for life. With option of unban through rigorous process with LSPD which gives a very low probablity of getting back permit.

Detailed description: Add the four types of licenses mentioned, with driving exams for each. With their costs. PLus a banning system which will scare those who think reckless driving is funny. I really think a warning system like in real life should be enforced onto people, because it is seriously absurd how much RP the reckless driving has affected. And there's multiple situations, videos and videos of unrealistic situations.

Commands to add: No commands just centers to get these exams taken.

Items to add: each permit of these things.

How would your suggestion improve the server? A balanced stop to the reckless driving for once and all.

Additional information:  We can discuss pricing for each permit. Also how many warnings should be given.

• Upvote 8
10 minutes ago, bidi bidi bom bom said:

People get fines which is enough.

Clearly not. Reckless driving is still a huge problem. I understand not having an exact 1:1 but it's ridiculously unrealistic. Most people drive through the city at 20-30 over the speed limit, ignoring traffic lights and overall acting like its Need For Speed, on a heavy role play server and that's okay? I think not. Fines obviously don’t do anything. 

Edited by Juicebox