krFQPMh.png

SkeV04A.png
dwhzJ77.jpg

“On the girl's brown legs there were many small white scars. I was thinking, Do those scars cover the whole of you, like the stars and the moons on your dress? I thought that would be pretty too, and I ask you right here please to agree with me that a scar is never ugly. That is what the scar makers want us to think. But you and I, we must make an agreement to defy them. We must see all scars as beauty. Okay? This will be our secret. Because take it from me, a scar does not form on the dying. A scar means, I survived.”
― Chris Cleave

OfLrL7e.png
B32rfuH.png

VLLnF7S.png

Spoiler

Scarlett Tapa was born in 2000 (currently) in the Davis area, she never saw her father because her mother split up with him when she was super young. All of her life she saw various men walk in and walk out of her home, her mom always got herself new boyfriends being a "hood" mom she is, getting herself into problems until she got herself addicted to Crystal Meth after one of her recent boyfriends represented her to the drug. Scarlett always saw her mom get new "male" friends and always saw her crying afterward when they split up and her mom kept repeating again and again through Scarlett teenage years that you can't trust males, Scarlett developed some kind of personality that she can't really trust men because her mom kept repeating for her "all men are the same"; "all men are pigs".

Scarlett did pretty well in school before her mom got herself into the "drug" world, then her grades dropped drastically, she started to escape from the troubles with people in social media and things like that spending most of her time online or outside with friends not doing the basic things that a high-schooler needs to do. A lot of years passed by she started to smoke weed (the only drug she tried to this day, she's super careful with that stuff because of seeing her mom suffer from it) to keep her "relaxed" and to remove the stress that her mom and her new "male friends" kept causing on a daily bases. When she was 17 she started to talk back to her mom and getting herself into "difficult" situations until one day she got into a super-serious argument that gave her the name "Scar" because her mom left her a big scar on the left side of her head after smashing a beer bottle while arguing with her (You will see the screenshots later about the story or in my character story that you can find below). That day Scarlett went out of her mom's house and went to live with Amosa Naea (her cousin). And that's basically it, the whole "not deep" story of Scarlett till the present day.

TL;DR

The only drug she abuses is WEED.

Tries to tell people around NOT TO USE DRUGS.

DOESN'T REALLY TRUST PEOPLE that easily, especially males.

HATES NEEDLES (that's why she doesn't have tattoos).

ADDICTED TO SOCIAL MEDIA.

Superior Court of San Andreas

XybXuIq.png

Criminal Division

The People v. Scarlett Tapa

By decree of the State of San Andreas Penal Code and enforcement authority of the San Andreas State Constitution, on NOVEMBER/30TH/2020, the defendant Scarlett Tapa has been officially arraigned by the State of San Andreas by officials of the District Attorney's Office for violations of public safety/decency for the following charges;

• MC 602. Carrying an Unlicensed Firearm
  • FC 603. Possession Of A Prohibited Firearm or Explosive Device
  • FC 306. Grand Theft Of A Firearm
  • FB 606. Discharging a Firearm in Public
  • FB 209. Second Degree Murder (Count 1)
  • FB 209. Second Degree Murder (Count 2)
  • FB 209. Second Degree Murder (Count 3)
  • FB 209. Second Degree Murder (Count 4)

In accordance with the Penal Code statutory law, the District Attorney's Office shall be recommending to the Superior Court for the granting of the following punishments;

• Life Imprisonment in state penal confinement.
  • $0 in financial restitution to the state. 

Superior Court of San Andreas

W7T8Bgy.png

Court Judgement 

After thorough review of the case State of San Andreas v. Scarlett Tapa, the Superior Court has come to a verdict on the allegations and is thus ready to deliver a ruling in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local law and/or ordinance to ensure fair and just enforcement of the law within the boundaries of the state. It is of the official opinion of the court that;

The defendant plead guilty and the district attorney's office has dropped the remaining charges.

And thus in support of the narrative, it is the finding of the court that in the case matter at hand, the court rules; 

That the defendant is guilty of; 

• MC 602. Carrying an Unlicensed Firearm
  • FC 603. Possession Of A Prohibited Firearm or Explosive Device
  • FC 306. Grand Theft Of A Firearm

That the defendant is not guilty of; 

• FB 606. Discharging a Firearm in Public
  • FB 209. Second Degree Murder (Count 1)
  • FB 209. Second Degree Murder (Count 2)
  • FB 209. Second Degree Murder (Count 3)
  • FB 209. Second Degree Murder (Count 4)

and that a punishment of time served in state penal confinement shall be issued, with a further fine of $40,000 being issued, using the money paid as bond first. As a result, the defendant is ordered released.

Edited by Symka
  • Upvote 1