Player Reports - Consider a different approach

The OG Juicebox

10 hours ago, yoteborg said:

Stopped at "start being more strict". We don't need more censorship.

Lol? Should've kept reading then, instead of jumping to conclusions about the idea. It's not censoring. It's enforcing already existing forum rules that tell people NOT to argue back and forth creating a shit storm. It's pointless and leads to nothing but clutter for the handling admin.

10 hours ago, Vincent said:

Big support from me. It'd be great for reports to get handled instead of it being filled with shit in a mere span of thirty minutes. If I was staff and saw a report with 15 plus replies that span essay-long reponses I'd ignore it too. 1+

Private reports are cringe though. Keep them public.

Yeah I'd definitely not want reports to be private. I'll be more specific about that and edit it into the main post.

Edited by The OG Juicebox
1 hour ago, The OG Juicebox said:

Lol? Should've kept reading then, instead of jumping to conclusions about the idea. It's not censoring. It's enforcing already existing forum rules that tell people NOT to argue back and forth creating a shit storm. It's pointless and leads to nothing but clutter for the handling admin.

Yeah I'd definitely not want reports to be private. I'll be more specific about that and edit it into the main post.

I really don't think it matters, personally I believe people should be able to speak their mind without explicit consequences. So what if an admin needs to take an extra minute to look through the posts. Matters more than telling people they can or can't do something.

• Wuhtah locked this topic