Stopping the skip of RP in jewelry stores

adirthefirst

4 minutes ago, Law said:

I actually agree with the whole unique item concept since it’s an item that’s more prone to being stolen compared to any other piece of your outfit.

Only problem I’ve experienced is finding these open stores later at night when it’s the only time I’m able to play.

Yeah but in it’s current state there’s not much encouragement to open a jewellery store if everyone just skips that RP very quickly, maybe this will change with this proposal?

4 minutes ago, Law said:

I actually agree with the whole unique item concept since it’s an item that’s more prone to being stolen compared to any other piece of your outfit.

Only problem I’ve experienced is finding these open stores later at night when it’s the only time I’m able to play.

This might be solved after this idea goes live. 

I've already heard some jewelry store owners how their motivation falls off when people tell them "Why whould I purchase a watch at your store when I can have it for less at the server's store?". So if this idea is going live players and store owners would have much more motivation to keep their stores open for the crowd... More stores would join the industry and with that I believe more stores open at night time.

• mj2002 locked this topic