LS Customs not opening on GTA:W

orca112

Hello there,

I have been struggling with this issue as of late in which none of the LS Customs, nor Beeker's Garage opens their gates for me. Around two weeks ago or so it worked without any issues, gates opening at any time regardless if I have been on foot or in a vehicle. As of lately, that is not the case and none of the LS Customs garages open leading to troublesome experiences when roleplaying around vehicle garages. Whilst other people can enter and exit without issues, I am "stuck" on the outside.

Strangely, that issue is only limited to vehicle garages. In Singleplayer, everything works as intended. On GTA:W, all stores work fine without issues but LS Customs as of lately.

To fix said issue, I tried...

• restarting RAGE MP
  • running the game as admin
  • visiting all garages in SP, saving the game after successfully being able to enter all of them
  • downloading and using a 100% save game file
  • removing all mods
  • reinstalling RAGE MP

1 hour ago, orca112 said:

Hello there,

I have been struggling with this issue as of late in which none of the LS Customs, nor Beeker's Garage opens their gates for me. Around two weeks ago or so it worked without any issues, gates opening at any time regardless if I have been on foot or in a vehicle. As of lately, that is not the case and none of the LS Customs garages open leading to troublesome experiences when roleplaying around vehicle garages. Whilst other people can enter and exit without issues, I am "stuck" on the outside.

Strangely, that issue is only limited to vehicle garages. In Singleplayer, everything works as intended. On GTA:W, all stores work fine without issues but LS Customs as of lately.

To fix said issue, I tried...

• restarting RAGE MP
  • running the game as admin
  • visiting all garages in SP, saving the game after successfully being able to enter all of them
  • downloading and using a 100% save game file
  • removing all mods
  • reinstalling RAGE MP

You need to delete/amend your savegame because RAGE creates a completely new one for you.
Same thing happened to me yesterday after being normal for almost a year now.

•  Documents > Rockstar Games > GTAV > Profiles > RANDOMNUMBERSFOLDER - save a copy of that folder in case you mess something up.
  •  Replace SGTA50015 & SGTA50015.bak with the ones that I'll be sending you via PM,

Should be fine. Check your PM for a download link.

Edited by Reddington
  • Woona locked this topic