y3, aka erp, and my pursuit of photo manipulation

Y3

hey im mfinda aka erp. (when ppl say theyre gonna erp theyre talking about me)

i do alot of work in photoshop. in fact i have a character whos entire career revolves around working in it, alyx rodriguez. on her i run a business, ALYX Digital, that sells graphic design, photography, etc. when people dont want their logos to look like booboo, or they want their business card to instantly grant them erp perms when they /shownote, people come to me.

however im showing none of that in this thread, because even if the idea is interesting to me, a thread full of logos is fuckin boring

so, alyx is also the creative director for elegance, as well as a model for it. when i have an idea for a photoshoot, a photo for facebrowser, for elegance, or whatever, most of the time my ideas are outside the range of what mods or just in-game assets can provide. so, i use my experience with photoshop to complete these ideas.

im not a professional or anything, im actually a baker irl

but yeah man heres my works! ill show you the befores and afters of each edit, and a bit on how i did it.

thank u for looking!

eoSmAxZ.jpg

Edited by Y3
  • Upvote 11
  • Applaud 4

alright so ill post some older stuff of alyx here. and by older stuff i just mean within the last month but its less cool cause its not recent. ill actually explain the process in more detail in later posts

this one was called 'pale house'. its largely inspired by the work of errolson hugh.

Spoiler

U5MjslM.png

Spoiler

JYrxYWH.png

i think with this one i just wanted to depict alyx in a poncho at night. it was moody and i liked the idea.

Spoiler

oe8b0uq.png

Spoiler

9MD53jK.png

i really needed to depict alyx and the clothes she'd casually wear in rockford. like, super annoying avant garde fashion shit thats needlessly large, so thats what this is:

Spoiler

FfUrqHR.png

Spoiler

NR2sZVi.png

ive been delving alyx into high fashion more and more, so that kinda began with this pic, where i started to find a love for depicting near alien levels of fashion

Spoiler

bqLdaCT.png

Spoiler

oIXciJF.png

Edited by Mfinda
  • Upvote 5
  • Applaud 2

and of course, heres my most recent post! itll be up to date from here forward

before:

Spoiler

e4VFhr5.jpg

after:

Spoiler

RhNIzFX.png

this one is for sure my proudest work thus far. i was really inspired by the conceptual design of deus ex: mankind divided. i have the whole artbook for it, and i saw alot of pics of eliza cassan, wearing a dress thats very polygonal. love that bitch. honestly that game was kinda ass though

• Upvote 6
  • Applaud 2
  • Y3 changed the title to y3, aka erp, and my pursuit of photo manipulation
  • Wuhtah locked this topic