Unique Items (RP Items)

ThomasNoman

How important do you think the unique items are? Are they necessary for roleplay, or it's okay, just to roleplay buying them from a store without actually having the items in your inventory?

If you think it's important, what do you think on how we can increase number of unique items business owner, or maybe create a place that you can purchase unique items for RP?

For me, If I wanna buy a laptop, I would prefer buying it from an actually business with the RP item created instead of just making it up myself. I think if we have more active unique items business, it would help with RP a lot.

Edited by ThomasNoman

I find unique items to be valuable based on the sole idea that it's a material object that has value, which could be lost, stolen, damaged etc... if roleplayed effectively. Generally, I perceive it to be powergaming if people R.P. items without actually owning it, excluding minor items like a lighter.

I remember selling tons of laptops on one of my characters during December 2018, in order to find the same item in the July of 2020.

Edited by DLimit

These items should have values attached to them, laptops/phones with unique codes with what you can access Facebrowser let's say, visual jewlery, car radio that adds a music option to your car , some basic food&thirst system for food etc etc. But I don't know I like them as they are right now as well.

• 2 months later...