Continued discussion regarding nudity on GTA World

Shindy

4 minutes ago, Jax said:

because full on erp is not character development, It's just u being horny, if you wanna do it? Feel free to mod your game and do it, but no one will agree on making this a thing.

I never knew that you, Jax, a random player on a random GTA server defined the universal rules as to what is character development and what isn't when it comes to the theme of roleplay that we should all abide by.

1 minute ago, Kieran said:

I never knew that you, Jax, a random player on a random GTA server defined the universal rules as to what is character development and what isn't when it comes to the theme of roleplay that we should all abide by.

I don't really think he's doing that. Try to come up with a good answer for this; what does being nude add on to your character's development? I don't see it adding on anything to anyone's character and merely a personal request for "erp immersion". 

Even then, adding a completely NSFW mod when you have people under age 18 playing the game is incredibly awkward and weird as hell. Just leave it as it is right now and if you wanna see bare tits, install the mod yourself. 

Rules factor in the fact that there are people under the age of 18. Full stop, end of story. "But its an 18 game". And? If you want an 18+ server, find an 18+ server and that's the end of it. There's no discussion to be had for fuck sake.

6 minutes ago, Kieran said:

I never knew that someone that used to roleplay with the Black Rose Syndicate would be going out posting on the forums about defending the universal rules of character development and roleplay themes. 

1 minute ago, Woona said:

I don't really think he's doing that. Try to come up with a good answer for this; what does being nude add on to your character's development? I don't see it adding on anything to anyone's character and merely a personal request for "erp immersion". 

Even then, adding a completely NSFW mod when you have people under age 18 playing the game is incredibly awkward and weird as hell. Just leave it as it is right now and if you wanna see bare tits, install the mod yourself. 

I was going to give you a well thought out reply as to how it would affect someones character development in a beneficial way, but then I saw your avatar and felt  physically sick. Please refrain from replying to me again.

13 minutes ago, Anselmi said:

I didn't think I'd have to clarify, but the modding team has already expressed that they have no desire to add any NSFW mods to the server.

That's fine. Like I said, this wasn't meant to be a thread complaining about your decision.

13 minutes ago, Jax said:

because full on erp is not character development, It's just u being horny, if you wanna do it? Feel free to mod your game and do it, but no one will agree on making this a thing.

I certainly don't roleplay sex to get off, I do think rp sex is an extremely viable tool to further develop the bond between two characters.

2 minutes ago, Woona said:

ca70d2f7b47aa4997af60f076154ec80.png

People under 18 shouldn't be playing this game regardless. Why are violence & gore, guns & drugs okay but sex isn't? I never understood this mindset.

• Upvote 1