[GAME SUGGESTION] Nipple Cover Remove Mod

Shindy

1 minute ago, Tennplugg said:

this lol. I’m genuinely wondering if you’re trolling 

No, it just really isn't the same if it's only client side. You don't use client side weather mods and then roleplay as if it's snowing. Basically the same thing, it would be better if all other players were included. It's not like anyone has to use the /shirt off command if they don't want to see the nudity. And considering GTA V is rated 18+, I think it would be okay to have some server side nudity on the server, especially considering we all roleplay murder, torture, drugs, etc.

Supported, the virgins of this server (there's many) will be able to finally not feel victimised for tugging one out to pixels (looking at you anime soy-boys) as everything will be roleplay and done in game, and not by creeping on the few fat slags this community has' real life social media accounts.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Shindy said:

No, it just really isn't the same if it's only client side. You don't use client side weather mods and then roleplay as if it's snowing. Basically the same thing, it would be better if all other players were included. It's not like anyone has to use the /shirt off command if they don't want to see the nudity. And considering GTA V is rated 18+, I think it would be okay to have some server side nudity on the server, especially considering we all roleplay murder, torture, drugs, etc.

We all don’t roleplay murder, torture or drugs. Yeah, GTAV is an eighteen year old rated game. But there’s absolutely no reason to add this as a server mod. 

Add it clientside if you really need it for ”immersion”. 

3 minutes ago, Tennplugg said:

We all don’t roleplay murder, torture or drugs. Yeah, GTAV is an eighteen year old rated game. But there’s absolutely no reason to add this as a server mod. 

Add it clientside if you really need it for ”immersion”. 

I just told you why I think only having this client side isn't a viable option. Obviously I still respect your opinion on the matter, and I wasn't trying to start a flame war, I was just clarifying that I'm 100% not trolling.

Just now, Shindy said:

I just told you why I think only having this client side isn't a viable option. Obviously I still respect your opinion on the matter, and I wasn't trying to start a flame war, I was just clarifying that I'm 100% not trolling.

You can’t compare weather to nudity my dude.