Disallow modded clothing

Zach..

Now that literally all of the appropriate clothing has been added server-side that gang roleplayers need with the new 1.1 clothing mod pack that's been added, I think now is a good time to finally disallow client-side clothing mods once and for all.

Literally all of the branded clothing that's been requested is in the server. There's no reason to allow client-side cosmetic modding anymore (with the potential exception to MC biker decals).

Edited by TinPan
1 minute ago, TinPan said:

Now that literally all of the appropriate clothing has been added server-side that gang roleplayers need with the new 1.1 clothing mod pack that's been added, I think now is a good time to finally disallow client-side clothing mods once and for all.

Literally all of the branded clothing that's been requested is in the server. There's no reason to allow client-side cosmetic modding anymore (with the potential exception to MC biker decals).

exactly this.

unknown.png

I respect that you use mods and they may have some clipping, weird colors or similar things, but this is already ridiculous, there is a rule that says that you must have your character as a human being, not as Rayman.

If you use mods at least get them to work properly.

4 minutes ago, Jennie said:

unknown.png

I respect that you use mods and they may have some clipping, weird colors or similar things, but this is already ridiculous, there is a rule that says that you must have your character as a human being, not as Rayman.

If you use mods at least get them to work properly.

Report it when you see it.

7 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

Report it when you see it.

or... hear me out, we could just disallow modded clothing

edit: I'd also like to ask @mj2002 say we do report it, what would we say? This dude riding around without arms or? Im genuinely curious

Edited by Yoak
edit
7 hours ago, Yoak said:

edit: I'd also like to ask @mj2002 say we do report it, what would we say? This dude riding around without arms or? Im genuinely curious

Yes, rule 5 specifically says this;

Examples of this rule being broken:

• making your body invisible or intentionally glitched;

Simply report that you see someone with a glitched appearance, and we'll talk to them. 99% of the time, players aren't aware and they're happy to fix it.

On 4/9/2021 at 5:59 AM, Exquisite said:

No. Literally the clothing on the server is made for specific type of role-players and is totally not relevant for gang RP'ers. This means, the server has to ADD every clothing for EVERY faction which makes it almost impossible. This will also create a VERY hard time for the MODDERS and LEAD DEVELOPERS to > Add > Remove > Add > Remove... because factions come but they also GO

Let players have their FUN unless the mods will actually match the 2021 clothing of real life that has Jordans, to Nike shoes, hoodies and t-shirts, to actual sagging jeans and Nike shorts or Adidas shorts, Bape shorts or even nice Tom Ford suits. If not, sorry guys but don't force and restrict certain stuff.

I’ll just quote myself.

Wearing a freaking 2005 sagging jeans alongside with a XXXXXXL white t shirt over your knees, is not no “gang clothing”. Let people play their game how they want without breaking any of the server rules. Just because you don’t own the great mods that make the game look 10x better doesn’t mean you should steal it off someone and be cocky about it.

As long as players do not rule break and have glitchy clothing, they should be allowed to wear whatever they want, mods or no mods.

(Beside that, there’s a lot of great mods for example, faces... to make your character look less rusty then the generic gta v faces) so thank you lead developers for discussing this with the RAGEMP owners to add the clientside mods for players back.

Should be locked and archived already.