L&A

Jacooob

18 minutes ago, Jennie said:

Because it makes no sense to apply for a car because other people have a bad RP, you're getting in the way and ruining the RP to other people.

Everybody owning a sportscar is ruining RP for other people. I don't think you understand how immersion breaking it is to see a 21 year old bartender driving a drafter.

3 minutes ago, barragexd said:

Everybody owning a sportscar is ruining RP for other people. I don't think you understand how immersion breaking it is to see a 21 year old bartender driving a drafter.

There's plenty of other things on the server that come to my mind first that break immersion rather than this. 

If a 21 year old isn't to own a sports car what age group do you think should be owning a sports car? 

This sounds more like a quality report issue than anything. 

Just now, HerpToTheDerp said:

There's plenty of other things on the server that come to my mind first that break immersion rather than this. 

If a 21 year old isn't to own a sports car what age group do you think should be owning a sports car? 

This sounds more like a quality report issue than anything. 

I think sportscars should be limited to people who can realistically afford it occupation-wise. A bartender does not earn enough money for a sportscar. A lawyer for example does. Also, I'm not necessarily keen on making sportscars an age-limit thing, but it's more of a case that most people who poorly portray their character's wealth are in the young-20's range.

5 minutes ago, Wirbelwind said:

The issue in reporting people for unrealistic assets is a workload concern, but more vehicle requests on top of other types of requests (interior, smart tp, property, vehicle lease, business lease, script requests) isn't?

No from me.

Well, I agree with you there, but the thing is that some of the currently unanswered player reports are up to 3 weeks old. Vehicle requests on the other side take up to one week. There's a pretty big difference in waiting times there.

Edited by barragexd
2 minutes ago, barragexd said:

Well, I agree with you there, but the thing is that some of the currently unanswered player reports are up to 3 weeks old.

Sometimes it takes time. An admin has to pick it up and familiarize themselves with the report, facts and circumstances. People are also notoriously bad at writing reports, exceeding the 250 limit for no reason, arguing back and forth, not being able to present consistently. But is that a bad thing? What does it matter if a report is sitting there for 3 weeks or 3 months? Of course, ideally it’d be handled sooner than later but it’s a volunteer team. It’s not your responsibility, you’ve done your part filing the report, that’s all you have to do. You don’t have to wait. 

19 minutes ago, barragexd said:

Explain to me how a person I don't know is ruining my RP.

2 minutes ago, Jennie said:

Explain to me how a person I don't know is ruining my RP.

You aren't the only person in the server. Just because you don't mind it, doesn't mean others don't. And yes, I'm not the only person in the server either. I'm only suggesting this because this is my opinion and I think it would better the server. Anyone is allowed to disagree with that.

Edited by barragexd
1 minute ago, barragexd said:

You aren't the only person in the server. Just because you don't mind it, doesn't mean others don't. And yes, I'm not the only person in the server either. I'm only suggesting this because this is my opinion and I think it would better the server. Anyone is allowed to disagree with that.

How does it affect you then? 

• Jax locked this topic