Moving animations

SCD

Short description: I suggest adding a script that would allow you to move your animations without any collision with objects or players.

Detailed description: There are some furniture (e.g. a chair that is placed right in front of a desk, not allowing a player to sit on it), which do not work great with animations. Sometimes you have to spend a minute or so, just making sure that you used your animation right. The script I have in mind, would allow a player to move/slide himself slowly during an active animation, using some sort of combination (e.g. ctrl + W would make the character slightly "slide" forward while the animation is on, ctrl + PageDown would "slide" the player downwards etc.) without any collision with objects or other players. I propose to set a distance limit as well, so that players don't hide inside walls or travel with those animations or something (e.g. you wouldn't be able to slide farther than 6/7 feet from the initial position while using an animation).

Commands to add: None, only the combinations I described (unless it's not possible to do so, then e.g. /forward to move your character slightly forward etc., I guess it's better than nothing).

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? I think that it would save a lot of players' time and patience + it would make some animations cooperate better with certain furniture / other players.

Additional information: It's been done on an alt:v server, so I think it's possible to do on rage as well. If not, I think there could be some adjustments made to my suggestion and it would be implementable then. If this was suggested in the past then I'm sorry, I couldn't find a similar suggestion, so I decided to post it.

• Upvote 3
  • mj2002 locked this topic