Black Gang RP Needs a Savior

Legate

Just now, Pathway said:

whats the actual problem here bruh, i read this thread and can't find what you are complaining about. Am I tripping or are you all literally just talking complete ass. 

An insane amount of report threads are against black factions, all the black factions I've seen have been shut down due to constant rule breaking and very bad role play 😐😐

22 minutes ago, the real trop said:

niggas growing up & acting their age would work too

This isn't just for black RP but a bunch of RPers in general. Every time I run into a 14/15/16/17/18/19 y/o kid on my 26 year old character they go like "heyy you kinda thicc tho. You, me motel? We'll go do some STEPBRO IM STUCK" while i'm in a goddamn police uniform like.

I've never seen or heard of 16 year olds being known to do this IRL, sure there's an exception but on this server it's an exception when someone DOESNT do this.

3 minutes ago, Captain said:

I'm more so talking about resources and tools to RP with than anything.

I'd also like to add to what I've said earlier since this was mentioned...

As a member of a black faction that is no longer around, the in game experience I had with the roleplayers apart of IFGB was exhilarating. We had fun RPing with one another in that faction no doubt. Other factions normally like to come and try to involve themselves with us on the regular, which is cool, but when it came to "resources & tools" we chose not to rely on others for that certain type of roleplay, we created our own whether or not outsiders were aware.

Not saying that we were 100% exclusive with our roleplay, but when it came to RP we didn't have to depend on anyone but ourselves because we had the know how of roleplaying a black community/gang. We didn't create "roleplay for the whole server to enjoy" rather than just for the faction to enjoy.

Just now, BjornV said:

This isn't just for black RP but a bunch of RPers in general. Every time I run into a 14/15/16/17/18/19 y/o kid on my 26 year old character they go like "heyy you kinda thicc tho. You, me motel? We'll go do some STEPBRO IM STUCK" while i'm in a goddamn police uniform like.

I've never seen or heard of 16 year olds being known to do this IRL, sure there's an exception but on this server it's an exception when someone DOESNT do this.

ngl if u walk into a group of 15 yr olds as a female cop alone that is 100% what would happen, atleast where i'm at. 

3 minutes ago, RoyalPainter said:

Also there is always little to no ERP in Sureno gangs, it's always the black factions who I see posting five screenshots of there ERP sessions. Quit that shit it's annoying as fuck

LMAO u capping bruh. Ask @Vulcar himself if there's erp in sureno facs, u tryna pin this just on us.

1 minute ago, Pathway said:

ngl if u walk into a group of 15 yr olds as a female cop alone that is 100% what would happen, atleast where i'm at. 

lmao i had a member of my previous faction IFGB get banned for being 15 years old and saying this girl was thick... ngl the pedophilia rules, I get it, but that was OD.

There's probly players who are 15 years old RPing 24 years old rn fucking sum

• Selena locked this topic