/holdhands

SweetDaffodil

4 hours ago, Marksman said:

I'll play the devils advocate here.

I don't think you need any scripts to properly roleplay with your partner. You can do everything you want with emotes just fine.

You are correct. You can sufficiently role-play holding hands through /me’s  /do’s and /ame’s. However. this command makes the romantic experience become more immersive. It would feel more realistic if we see couples holding hands while walking or simply being idle. 

EDIT: I’ll add it will also be one less /do, /me or /ame that couples will have to do and will save a lot headache. 

Edited by LovelyLilac
Just now, LovelyLilac said:

You are correct. You can sufficiently role-play holding hands through /me’s and /do’s. However. this command makes the romantic experience become more immersive. It would feel more realistic if we see couples holding hands while walking or simply being idle. 

And are you aware of any in-game animations to support this? Or purely assumption?

25 minutes ago, Marksman said:

And are you aware of any in-game animations to support this? Or purely assumption?

The only animation I’ve found to help a couple’s relationship become immersive is /anim leanrail, which creates the illusion that both characters are hugging.  Other than that, IG couples are left with the “Adult” animations.

6 minutes ago, LovelyLilac said:

The only animation I’ve found to help a couple’s relationship become immersive is /anim leanrail, which creates the illusion that both characters are hugging.  Other than that, IG couples are left with the “Adult” animations.

Yeah. That's the point. There isn't a hand holding anim. The best you can get is what you already have.