Being Rich to be Poor.

AM

19 minutes ago, Juicy said:

The same thing is happening in south central right now, everyone buys a home that’s worth about 80K and holds onto it, offering to sell it for 250K. I don’t think there’s anything anyone can do about it anymore. 

I don't think it's accurate to say it's happening in South Central LS, it's happening in the game. What I'm saying is that the only houses you'll find for sale (buyable from the market) are apartments (aka rooms in apartment buildings around Morningwood, Vespucci, Downtown, South Central LS, etc).

The real estate is currently "stale" in a way, but that status earns it the ability to be inflation-proof. House prices aren't growing massively every year, and I think the fact you can make money with any basic legal job roleplaying it's something your character does on the side (i.e. a part-time clerk, etc) on top of the $200,000 you get on every new character, 250k isn't a big deal.

12 hours ago, Juicy said:

I don’t think there’s anything anyone can do about it anymore. 

There is a fairly new rule in place which forced people to sell off residences if they held onto more than two or three. Things are being done about this problem.

• 2 months later...