[LSNN] One-On-One with Malikah Saleh—Future + Society Issues

North

On 11/3/2020 at 9:26 PM, Al-Malikah said:

Username:  legalbeagle992

Comment:  

Case in point. Someone's got a big brain for hiding behind a non-VPN protected post.

Username:  K2R3U

Comment:  i will not hide behind a VPN like a pussy come after me punk i will shoot you in the head several times and walk away with the deed there is nothing you can do to me online warrior you will die in person this is a promise and a threat to any and all federal operatives i will shoot user legalbeagle992 in the head three times what will you do come to my place of residence in real life so that i could shoot you easier please no do not show up to my front door where i can open fire immediately as you ring the bell to my apartment on 283 Providence Road apartment number 5 where i can and intend to unleash a hail of 115gr 9mm rounds through my wooden door and strike you with every round legalbeagle992 you are a government gang stalking operative this much is clear to me now and for this deed you will pay the ultimate price legalbeagle992 

• Upvote 3
15 hours ago, Bomber Harris said:

Comment:  i will not hide behind a VPN like a pussy come after me punk i will shoot you in the head several times and walk away with the deed there is nothing you can do to me online warrior you will die in person this is a promise and a threat to any and all federal operatives i will shoot user legalbeagle992 in the head three times what will you do come to my place of residence in real life so that i could shoot you easier please no do not show up to my front door where i can open fire immediately as you ring the bell to my apartment on 283 Providence Road apartment number 5 where i can and intend to unleash a hail of 115gr 9mm rounds through my wooden door and strike you with every round legalbeagle992 you are a government gang stalking operative this much is clear to me now and for this deed you will pay the ultimate price legalbeagle992 

Username: bossman42 Comment: You are the MILLIONTH VIEWER! CLICKK !!HERE!! to claim your FREE PRIZE!!!! CONGARATULETIONS!!! (( If you click this link, you see a page that simply says 404 Not Found and your device downloads a virus. In a few days time, your device is locked with an image claiming that the FBI has seized your device due to you viewing illicit illegal materials on the internet and you must send iTunes giftcards to rectify the situation. You must /banktransfer $5000 to Kenneth Abello in order to save your device. ))

• Upvote 4
35 minutes ago, Calvano said:

Username: bossman42 Comment: You are the MILLIONTH VIEWER! CLICKK !!HERE!! to claim your FREE PRIZE!!!! CONGARATULETIONS!!! (( If you click this link, you see a page that simply says 404 Not Found and your device downloads a virus. In a few days time, your device is locked with an image claiming that the FBI has seized your device due to you viewing illicit illegal materials on the internet and you must send iTunes giftcards to rectify the situation. You must /banktransfer $5000 to Kenneth Abello in order to save your device. ))

**Doris Malloway clicks the Link**

Edited by celestialrage
1 hour ago, Calvano said:

**Ernie Lane clicks the Link**

17 hours ago, Bomber Harris said:

Username: QOS3

Comment: bro go see a therapist

• Upvote 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic