[LSNN] One-On-One with Malikah Saleh—Future + Society Issues

North

23 hours ago, Al-Malikah said:

Username:  legalbeagle992

Comment:  

Case in point. Someone's got a big brain for hiding behind a non-VPN protected post.

Username: Los Santos Red Media

Comment: ???? How do you know he's not using a VPN? Why does it concern you? Have you resorted to using antics like these to try and silence people who speak out against you? Miss Saleh are u doxing ppl? You do know that's breaking federal law, yes? And how do you know it's unprotected? Is LSNN selling our internet data or how does Malikah Saleh have access to our IPs?

• Applaud 1

Username: Greyfeather

Comment: 

6 hours ago, Mecovy said:

Username:  LSDN

Comment:  some1 doesnt know math do they? might need to cry to professor saleh to teach you basic mathematics' :^           )

Those numbers you saw in my post are called statistics. I deliberately kept them very simple so that you could keep up. Although it's now obvious I didn't keep them sufficiently rudimentary for you to follow.

I think that the only thing interesting about you is how much of a burden it must be for you to live in a world where everyone who won't do just exactly as you want, just exactly when you want them to is (in your fevered mind, at least) party to a grand conspiracy to defeat you? You have a corkboard on your wall with photos, yellowing newspaper clippings, and hundreds of tendrils of painstakingly placed red string linking it all together, don't you? It's the Lizard People that really control the global economy; you're so sure of it, aren't you?

Oh, and just to help you out, 3 is greater than 1.

I won't even charge you a fee for that tutorial. That's how nice I am.   

Nayeli 🙂

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
5 hours ago, Greyfeather said:

Comment: 

Those numbers you saw in my post are called statistics. I deliberately kept them very simple so that you could keep up. Although it's now obvious I didn't keep them sufficiently rudimentary for you to follow.

I think that the only thing interesting about you is how much of a burden it must be for you to live in a world where everyone who won't do just exactly as you want, just exactly when you want them to is (in your fevered mind, at least) party to a grand conspiracy to defeat you? You have a corkboard on your wall with photos, yellowing newspaper clippings, and hundreds of tendrils of painstakingly placed red string linking it all together, don't you? It's the Lizard People that really control the global economy; you're so sure of it, aren't you?

Nayeli 🙂

Username: Red

Comment: arent you a news reporter shouldn't you be used to these kinds of mails

also pretty harsh words for someone within cumshot distance

3 minutes ago, Sim said:

Username: Red

Comment: arent you a news reporter shouldn't you be used to these kinds of mails

also pretty harsh words for someone within cumshot distance

User: LSNNHarper

Comment: she doesn't work for Los Santos news anymore

16 hours ago, Greyfeather said:

Comment: 

Nayeli 🙂

username: LSDN

comment:

6 democratic stories, 2 republican.

chat shit get cumshot, see you in december bby

also is that THEE greyfeather mocking people with mental health conditions who seriously believe in lizard people? SCANDALOUS BEHAVIOUR. #MentalHealthIsNoJoke 

Edited by Mecovy
22 hours ago, Sim said:

Username: Los Santos Red Media

Comment: ???? How do you know he's not using a VPN? Why does it concern you? Have you resorted to using antics like these to try and silence people who speak out against you? Miss Saleh are u doxing ppl? You do know that's breaking federal law, yes? And how do you know it's unprotected? Is LSNN selling our internet data or how does Malikah Saleh have access to our IPs?

Username: legalbeagle992

Comment: lol

live shot of this poster hacked using their webcam

1024.jpg?width=1200&height=900&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&s=560d2864482c3d45851728d446339efc

6 hours ago, Mecovy said:

username: LSDN

comment:

also is that THEE greyfeather mocking people with mental health conditions who seriously believe in lizard people? SCANDALOUS BEHAVIOUR. #MentalHealthIsNoJoke 

No, only you. I'm only mocking you.

Though, let's face it, you're already doing a great job of mocking yourself. Has the moon turned into a wheel of cheese yet?

Nayeli 🙂

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic