Gjin "Gin" Neziri

Danger confronted properly is not something a man must fear.

JzQTCLr.png

v2sldNq.png

MWpyHTI.png

3HV5Z9Z.png

dKblhZs.png

"When you lead a life like this, you do want to make sure you make the best of it. You only have one chance to live, so if you've chosen this grim path of a criminal? You better make it worth it. Else it's... Worthless, isn't it? Should have became a lawyer then or some shit."

• 2 weeks later...

"Life is so much easier to deal with when you are DEAD!"

yoWjyCk.png

"How soon did I know I was dead? Well I didn't, right, I didn't, it just happened. I remember looking around, you know "Fuck, if this is hell; It looks a lot like a trunk". And then? Bang. Being shot in the face... By some cunt cousin washup. You know, now I'll rest in peace, or pieces, does it matter? That condition is really bad, if not that, I'd be living the dream! My mind was somewhere else for some moment, but, oh, look - Heaven. I went to a beatiful place. There were angels. Just like in the books - with white glassy wings and trumpet music. And I knew I was dead. And then I saw my mother. I guess she was calling me. I had to come back. And when I came back? It hurt."

Gin Neziri has died a fair death.

((didn't post too much around the thread due to being bored and not attached to the character itself, or the surrounding RP))

Edited by Mister Barrowsky