Third House Tax - Thoughts?

Le Englishman

12 minutes ago, $dollar$ said:

How have you missed the point also, why are you giving me tips on saving money? its not an issue I feel like I am repeating myself here. At least try and be constructive and stay on topic, Its about a tax rate! at no point have I said im angry because I cannot afford properties.... Im saying its going to take me 8 months to a year to pay back the property. If you disagree, tell me why, be constructive, dont just rage like the lad about you has offering nothing valuable to the thread.

This will be the last post from me but again, READ THE THREAD!

You're gonna be taking 8 months to pay back the property? That's cute. I'm paying 2.2m on a house that was done via requests and it's going to be paid off 100 grand a month. A house is a long term investment, hope you're ready for that. You don't see me complaining. Taxes are fine and they prevent people from buying three houses plus. If I was able to make money with one house, I'm entirely unsure how you're unable to make money with two and now you want a third. The house tax stays and it's perfectly fine.

• 2 months later...