How much better would RP be if nobody knew each other oocly?

Legate

Just now, Wirbelwind said:

Infinitely better.

The best roleplay I've had was roleplay in which myself and the other player had 0 OOC coordination or interaction, it just happened organically as we went in-game around the same time and roleplayed through it.

Can't upvote since i ran out but - 

This.

Just now, Wirbelwind said:

Infinitely better.

The best roleplay I've had was roleplay in which myself and the other player had 0 OOC coordination or interaction, it just happened organically as we went in-game around the same time and roleplayed through it.

Couldn't agree more, took the same path. Two years later, still very good friends to this day. 

I think the main thing to remember that it's those OOC friendships and bonds what gives the true community feeling of what GTAW promotes. If you can't make friends gaming with good people, then you're either not letting it happen or something is seriously wrong. 

8 minutes ago, Wirbelwind said:

Infinitely better.

13 minutes ago, Wirbelwind said:

Infinitely better.

said it all 🥴