Ability to delete 3 characters a month.

Loko

Short description:

Ability to delete 3 characters a month, the title.

Detailed description:

Having to wait a month to delete a character is absurd, It's affecting the RP I want to do, I got all of my characters arrested in unrelated incidents and I want to delete a old character so I can make a new one and start RPing, I think making it 3 characters a month is reasonable, this is really stopping me from getting on the server and roleplaying with a new character, I have to wait a month to be able to do that, and I'm not going to waste 30 WP to delete a character.

Commands to add:

N/A

Items to add:

How would your suggestion improve the server?

People can delete more than one character a month, which would allow people to make new characters without having to pay 30 WP or wait a entire month.

Additional information:

10 minutes ago, Blacksun77 said:

I would say that being able to delete your characters and create newer ones so often would open the gates to low-quality roleplay.

They just become single-use characters after a point.

+1 
I mean, I got a different opinion about people RPing with 3 characters anyways but its just my personal opinion.
But throwing chars away like this will just lead into undeveloped chars running around and getting deleted when things not going on like planned. 

Just my thoughts.

• Upvote 1

No thanks. Why are all three of your characters in jail? Seems like you don't care about your characters and do dumb stuff, and so your characters are paying the price. I'm not trying to flame you or anything, just that allowing people to throw away characters and make new ones constantly opens the door to piss poor character "development" and allows people who only play here to DM and RP on the side to keep doing what they do, and to not develop their characters.

Nope.

Edit: I'm not saying you're only here to DM, I'm over-generalising. I don't know the circumstances of your arrests but it's a rampent issue, people deleting characters because they can't be arsed to keep developing them with huge sentences.

Edited by KarMagick
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, KarMagick said:

No thanks. Why are all three of your characters in jail? Seems like you don't care about your characters and do dumb stuff, and so your characters are paying the price. I'm not trying to flame you or anything, just that allowing people to throw away characters and make new ones constantly opens the door to piss poor character "development" and allows people who only play here to DM and RP on the side to keep doing what they do, and to not develop their characters.

Nope.

Edit: I'm not saying you're only here to DM, I'm over-generalising. I don't know the circumstances of your arrests but it's a rampent issue, people deleting characters because they can't be arsed to keep developing them with huge sentences.

I have all criminal characters, they were not arrested in the same incident or anything, or day. I just deleted old characters and developed them in jail. There's been months of development on the characters before they got jailed, and they all got arrested in different months.

Edited by nateX
Deleted toxic message, try mediation, helps with anger issues.
2 minutes ago, Loko said:

I have all criminal characters, they were not arrested in the same incident or anything, or day. I just deleted old characters and developed them in jail. There's been months of development on the characters before they got jailed, and they all got arrested in different months.

So stop speaking about my RP and focus on your ERP and how your dyke girlfriend cheated on you.

Thanks.

?

2 minutes ago, Daquan Kingston said:

Let people do what they want, I don't see why this suggestion is a problem.

I like it, if it helps people get shit done?

Because it could be abused. I’m not pointing to anyone specifically, but you could jump ship as soon as your character gets into an unpleasant situation, which leads to superficial character development.

”My character got arrested? Oops, just gonna delete him real fast.”

5 minutes ago, Blacksun77 said:

Because it could be abused. I’m not pointing to anyone specifically, but you could jump ship as soon as your character gets into an unpleasant situation, which leads to superficial character development.

”My character got arrested? Oops, just gonna delete him real fast.”

Not sure why you want to force people to develop a char they're not interested into developing. It's a game at the end of the day and you should stick to the characters that makes the server fun for you.  Also the prison barely has any active people in it. It has its days but it's not everyday. I'm not planning to delete the characters that got arrested, but a old char I had a long time ago that I'm not interested in developing anymore.

Edited by Loko