Move /breakin's to forums

DoomedAmerica

Short description:

/breakin's take way too long when you could be doing more valuable RP.

Detailed description:

Okay so, admins are either busy or ignore /breakin's for hours on end. This is very grindy and should not be accepted on a roleplay server. You have to wait at the house for around 3 hours until an admin responds, when you could be RP'ing.

Move /breakin to the forums where only u can see your request, u post it you post your reasoning, your characters planning it out, your characters breaking in.

Commands to add:

N/A

Items to add:

N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server?

More people would do breakins if they didn't have to wait for three or four hours for an admin, a lot easier to organize for admins too.

Additional information:

Edited by DoomedAmerica
  • Upvote 1

This fits more under game suggestions rather than forum suggestions. Because you're changing a game mechanic i.e. /breakin command having an alternative on the forums.

I'm all for anything that makes the process of /breakin faster, I've heard too many complaints of people having to wait hours upon hours for it.

3 hours ago, effion said:

This fits more under game suggestions rather than forum suggestions. Because you're changing a game mechanic i.e. /breakin command having an alternative on the forums.

I'm all for anything that makes the process of /breakin faster, I've heard too many complaints of people having to wait hours upon hours for it.

Great @effionwould you mind moving it?

As long as those forums are completely private so that no one can see them. I noticed ban appeals are still seen before they are moved to someone's particular section. Break-ins would have to be 100% private from the beginning, if that's possible. I can see that going very wrong with a play-to-win mentality. Not suggesting any particular players have that, but this is a huge RP server with a lot of people. There's bound to be a few.

Edited by Juicebox

This is a good idea but when you break in the admin still has to spectate and let you know if what you're roleplaying is going to find anything of value or not. It doesn't eliminate the fact that an admin still has to be present, so you'll still be waiting 3 hours.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Captain said:

This is a good idea but when you break in the admin still has to spectate and let you know if what you're roleplaying is going to find anything of value or not. It doesn't eliminate the fact that an admin still has to be present, so you'll still be waiting 3 hours.

exactly, admins purposefully choose to take other reports instead of break-ins since they take so long.